chapter 3

POV
I has been 6 hours since max was here and the pizzaria is still closed. I look at my calendar thangy to see that its Sunday, the one day were closed. I turn human an walk to froxys cove. "Heya foxy". I said moving the curtain to the entrance, but he was gone. I walked around the pizzaria, and the only room I didn't check was backstage,so I headed that way. (The wind is so fricking loud) I was behind the stage when I noticed a door that goes under the stage, so I go down. When I get down there the temperature drop and it got cold, then the lights flickered for a little bit. Suddenly a old, beat up animatronic appeared in front of me." What are you doing down here"?!? A low voice said. "Who's there".! I said. "Oh, that's right, your new to the crew". The voice said. "Show yourself".! I said louder. "I'm golden Freddy, and who are you"? Supposedly golden Freddy said. "Why should I tell you". I said. I look behind me and to my shock someone was right behind my head. I jumped back to see Freddy. "What are you doing down here"?!? He asked slightly upset. "First off, don't scare me like that, and second off I was looking for you and the others". I said." We were in the office". He said, then he grabbed my hand and pulled my up to the stage, literally pulled me. When we got to the stage he let go and turned around. "I told you not to go down there, and what do you do, you go down there by yourself". Freddy said now angry. "Sorry for trying to find you guys, and what were you guys even talking about that I couldn't know"!?!!? I yelled. His face went red." T...that doesn't matter". He said walking away. "Of course, you all keep it a secret". I say." Do you really want to know"? Freddy asked." No, Im just complaining for no reason, OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW". I said\yelled. "We were talking about you"! He said then ran off. I bearly ( anyone see the pun? No, ok ) heard the last word. I ignored it and went to my comedy corner and turned into a animatronic and drew in my sketch book.
Hiii peoples, I hope you enjoyed it even though the damn wind is very loud. Byeee guys.