chapter 5

I know I haven't been updating and I'm sorry, I never have time, but I try to update as soon as possible
Y/n pov
I woke up to see a sign on the door that said 'closing', I started to panic. I ran to the stage to see everyone talking about how there are no kids. "GUYS, have enough seen this sign on the door"? I said worried. "what sign"? Freddy said. "the pizzeria is closing". I said. "WHAT"? They all said in sync. "there Is a sign on the door said its closing". I said quickly. I heard the door open and quickly turned to an animatronic. I saw Max come into the pizzeria. I calmed down and turned human. "hey Max, what are you doing here"? I asked. "i was worried about you guys, the pizzeria is closing so I thought I would ask". They said with a worried expression. Suddenly we heard some talking from outside. All if us turned into an animatronic. "hey, kid, what are you doing here"? Someone asked coming into the pizzeria with a flashlight. "I, uh, thought it was open today". They said hopping it would work. "oh, well, go home". They said. "what home"? They asked. "are ya homeless"? He asked. "yeah, but I'm good, bye". They said running out the door quickly. I was looking at the other when everything went black.
_Freddy's pov_
I was looking at what was happening when I saw y/ns eyes shut and they were  shut off. I was very worried for them, and everyone else was. Soon everyone got shut off and it was my turn. I wasn't going to fight, I just let him turn me Off(im not thing weird, you are).

Anyway, sorry it's short, ill make them longer next time. I'm currently in Ohio with my family, so I won't have much internet. Hope you like this chapter, Byeee.