chapter 4

This may be short

Y/N POV

Its was the next day and more kids then usual came to the pizzaria. I spent most of the day telling jokes and puns, when this small girl came up to me wearing a shirt with me and the crew. " whats your name?" I asked her. "My name is kai". she said really excited.  

TEMMMMM SKIPPPPPP

it was almost time for the pizzaria to close and all the kids plus kai was getting ready to leave, when she was heading away I saw that she had a ......Skeleton on her shirt?( does anyone know whooooo the skelly is) everyone has left the pizzaria by this time. I turned human and went to go see chica on the stage to see she was gone. I headed to the kitchen and saw her stuffing her mouth full of food,  mainly pizza. "Chica? What are you doing?"I ask even though I know the answer. She tries to talk but it's all muffled. "you have food in your mouth, you can't talk". I said starting to laugh.  She started to glare at me,  it looked like she got a good idea and I was worried." what are you thinking"? I asked worried. "nothing". She said in a singing way. That doesn't sound very convincing". I say. "shut up". She said walking away. I walked to the stage to see Freddy looking worried. "Freddy, you okay"? I ask making him come back to reality. "y...yeah,  just worried". He said. "about what"? I ask. "I think they might close the pizzeria". He said."what,  they cant do that, can they"? I ask/stated."they can and they will". Freddy said. "Nononono,  this can't be happening".(omg my brother is watching paw patrol and it's soo annoying,  help) "y...y/n, are you alright"? He asked getting worried, he is now in front of you looking down at you. (my friends call me short IRL so I'm making you the shortest) "why would they shut this place down,  kids love it here"? I say. "it's because all but one nightguard has complained about us moving around at night,  they think we try to kill them and stuff them in suits". He said.  Who's the one that didn't complain"? I asked. "there's only one who accepts us,  even if we're animatronics, so guess". He said. "Max"? I ask. "yup". He said. "of course,  also yesterday you said you and the other were talking about me,  what were you guys saying"? I ask. "uhhh,n.....nothing". He said starting to sweat. "you sure"? I ask. "y...yup,  I'm sure". He said. Before I knew what was happening,  someone had pushed Freddy and he falls one me,  but luckily he catches himself before he does. You both are in a awkward position,  your on you back and he has his are near you sides to hold himself up. "s.... Sorry". He said.  "t... That's fine". I say starting to blush. I look behind him to see...... CHICA? "c...chica, out of all of us,  you pushed f...freddy". I said. "hey, this is the least awkward moment so far". She said walking off. "hey,  Freddy, have you seen-WHAT IS GOING ON"? Bonnie yells/ask coming in. "I..its not what it looks like I promise". I say, Freddy then gets up and helps you up. "Chica pushed me, and, well,  you saw what happened". Freddy said rubbing the back of his neck. "why would Chica do that"? Bonnie asks. "neither of us know". I said. I then noticed that Freddy had left.  It was just me and Bonnie. I suddenly felt someone push me and I started to fall. I waited for the impact bit it never came. I look up to see Bonnie had grabbed me by my waist. I quickly get up. "thanks". I say. Suddenly I get pushed again,  but this time I don't fall. Instead I get pushed into Bonnie. He grabs my waist again so I don't hit his chest,  I also put my hands on his chest so I don't hit him. I heard a mumble from behind me but when I look there's no one there,  I look back at Bonnie to see his face is now a cherry. I quickly back up, again. "Sorry, someone pushed me both times". I quickly say. "O...oh, okay".  He said." I... I need to go,  cya later y.... Y/n". He says and walks away. "okay cya". I say waving,  I then walk to my corner and think about what Chica said. "hey this is the least awkward moment so far" what did she mean by that.  I ask myself.  Eventually I fell asleep.

Freddy's POV
I can't believe that just happened.  I say to myself walking away from y/n and Bonnie. I felt my cheeks heat up as I recall what happened.  I had the chance to confess,  but I couldn't do it.  Say to myself. I find that I had wandered to y/n comedy corner and noticed they were asleep. She looks so cute and peaceful.  I say to myself as I head to the stage.

Bonnie's POV
OMG that was awesome.  I say to myself.  I was so close to my crush. I saw that  they were sleeping  at their comedy corner.  I walk over to them. "if only I could tell you I love you when your awake". I whisper to them.  they continues to sleep, forming a smile on their face. I get up quickly hoping they didn't hear, that's when I hear a snore. I laugh at how cute they are,  then walk away to the stage to ask Freddy something.

Foxys POV
I had been watch y/n ever since they started to talk to Freddy,  then I saw Chica push them onto eachother. I felt a tint of jealousy and I didn't know why.  When Bonnie came in his loud voice made me come back to reality.  Once Freddy left I saw Chica push y/n twice but failed to succeed at her plan,  I got so angry I left to my cove.  A little while later I looked out the crack of my curtain to see y/n sleeping peacefully. I then see Bonnie walk over to them and whisper to her" only if I could tell you I love you when you awake". He said then walked away.  I felt anger boil up in me for a unknown reason.

(hello I never understood why people like this story, please tell me why you like it, I thought I would be a bad write while writing this.  And could you please stop asking me to update,  I've seen  a lot of people saying to update, I have school and family problems and I try to get as much as I can,  anyway thanks for reading my cringe, byeee