World's Most Influential Person-< part 1>

I will qoute what some  famous people have said about Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad ?"

-Lamartine

"I salute Muhammad as one of the world's mighty heroes.Muhammad has been a world force , a mighty power for the uplift of many people."

-T.L.Vaswani

"No emperor with his tiaras was obeyed as this man in a cloak of his own cloutting."

-Thomas Carlyle

"I am only surprised when some Muslim asks me as to why I always use black blankets ; I tell them that I do so as a token of my personal homage to Prophet Muhammad who was the greatest man the world has ever produced . He was so simple in his day to day life that one could hardly imagine that he was the man who was ruling over the hearts of the millions all over the world.

I instructed the Congress Governments, immediately after they assumed power after the elections of 1936 that they should follow the footsteps of Hazrat Umar who thoroughly implemented every preaching of Prophet Muhammad and thus bettered the lot of the common man."

-M.K. Gandhi

"The spread of Islam in a most amazing way and with terrific speed which dazzled the Christian world are enough to confirm that Muhammad was true and the Book which he gave to his followers was true and revealed."

-W.Montgomery Watt