Luke was like 9ft tall!

"Pops?" He stared at her and smiled. Poppy walked towards him.

"Well, look at the size of you!" She giggled.

"It's not the only thing on him that's grown!"

"Calum!!!" I screamed running at him.

We all came together, everyone planting me and Poppy in the middle and gave us a big squeeze!

Ash took my hand and led me on the bus. Luke did the same with Poppy. Ash led me one way and Luke led Poppy the other.

"Well, we better make ourselves vanish for a few hours! Have fun kiddies!" Zayn laughed. They all went out for a bite to eat.

Ash led me to a back room, he flung the door open and pushed me in, slamming it closed. He locked it.

He got straight to business.

Kissing my neck while pulling my top over my head, I undid my jeans and kicked my shoes off before sliding my jeans off. Ash undid my bra and pulled my knickers off, then pushed me onto this huge bed.

He quickly, and I mean super quickly undressed and dived on me.

This was amazing. He was going crazy! Everything was just so rough! He was wild, he went at it like his life depended on it! There was nothing soft about this. He was slamming, pulling, grabbing. Even his kisses was just animalistic, giving me bites every so often.

"Ah! Ash! I'm not going to be able to walk for a week!" I screamed.

"I'm hoping for a year!" He laughed. Slamming down into me.

I must have been screaming my head off. Ash sure was!

It was over. This went one for 2 and half hours. We had never gone for that long before!

Ash fell to my side.

"You have no idea! No idea! How much I missed you! Tz. Fuck."

"Hey!" I said extremely out of breath! "Don't swear!" I tried to laugh.

He chuckled before wrapping his arms around me.

"Round 2?" I offered. He accepted.

This time, he was slow, he took his time. As cringey as it is to say it, we was now making love, not just having sex. It was even better.

By the time we had finished it was 9:0opm. We got dressed and walked into the busses living area.

Everyone stared at us. I looked at Ash and put my hand over my mouth.

Harry stood up and started clapping. "That sounded like quite the show!"

"Ah Harry! That's gross! You don't listen!" I hissed!

"It was hard not too! You two was so fucking loud!"

"Hey! Don't swear!" Me and Ash said at the same time. Everyone laughed and me and Ash went into each others arms.

Luke and Poppy walked out.

"See you should be like them, they was smart, they went in the sound proof room!" Harry added.

"Harry!" Poppy yelped!

"Don't worry Pops, already been through it!" I mentioned.

"Fancy a bit to eat?" Ash asked.

"Let's go for pizza!" Mikey shouted.

"Mikey, we just went for pizza!" Liam added.

"Well let's go again!"

We all got up and began to walk to the pizza place. Luckily is wasn't far. We was walking for five minutes before a huge van pulled up next to us, at that moment around 10 men with cameras jumped out. Ash pulled me into his arms and started to run with me into the restaurant.

"Sorry babe!" He gasped and we went to sit down.

"They got the photo of her Ash" Calum came and sat down next to me. "And of Poppy too, they're not our little secret anymore".

I wasn't prepared for this.

"What's going to happen Ash?" I asked.

"They'll just know who you are now, they'll harass you probably, ask you questions, follow you around for photos. Ah. I knew this would happen!" Ash's temper grew.

"Girls, keep your accounts private! That way you won't get hate! And don't type your names in anywhere! Promise us!" Luke piped up, sitting down with Poppy.

Ash's temper was growing, I could see it. He was over thinking, but I didn't know what to say. Nothing can calm him now when he's like this.

We all ate. It was time to face the music.

Ash grabbed my hand and we walked out. There was hundred of flashing lights.

"Keep your head down!" Ash shouted, trying to help me move through the crowd.

People was grabbing me, it was like they was trying to pull me away from Ash. It was terrifying! Suddenly Ash's grip on me slipped.

"Ash! Ashton!" I shouted. The space between us growing.

"Tzetial answer a few questions!"

"Tzetial is it true you and Ash are having a baby?"

"Did you use to date Luke?"

"Is it true you Lived with Luke?"

"Have you slept with Luke?"

"Have you slept with Calum?"

"Are you having an affair with Calum?"

It wouldn't stop.

"C'mon girl!" Harry grabbed me.

About 40 minutes later we arrived back at the bus. Harry had saved my arse! We burst in the doors, everyone one sitting there!

"Where's Ash?!" I shouted!

Seconds after he came crashing through the door! Pulling me into his arms.

"Babe I'm so sorry! I don't know what happen! Harry thank you so much! Ah come on lets just go to bed" Ash was distressed.

I was shaking.

I told Ash what they was asking me, I don't know why, I knew it would anger him. I just thought I should tell him.

"Don't worry about it babe" he tries to hide his rage. "We're going to a interview tomorrow, would you mind saying a few words? Answering a couple things?"

I nodded and we went to sleep.