Consequences

Hanji's POV
I Tried to move but my body was numb. I opened my eyes a little only to see a Levi crying in the corner of the bed.

"Le....vi...." I tried to say. But no sound came out of my voice.

"Hanji.... No....not you too. I suffered enough for what I've done. Please don't leave me as well... I won't forgive myself for that...." He said crying.

"Le...vi" I tried to say again but this time even though I heard myself, Levi didn't.

"I love you too much to lose you...." He said crying and took my hand. "Please don't leave me and I won't ever come near you again if you don't want me to. Just open your eyes..."

I was able to move my fingers a little and Levi noticed that.

"Hanji, you are alive!" He said and smiled. "You are alive."

"Where am I?" I said.

"You are in the hospital. You got hit by a car.. but you are alright now" he said.

I didn't say anything.

"Hanji I am really sorry... I wish-" he was about to say when I interrupted him.

"Stop. I should be the one to apologise, not you. I am really sorry for how I reacted. I am sure you have been feeling nothing but regret all this time so I shouldn't have made things worse for you." I said and looked at him.

"But Hanji I killed your father..." He said.

"It's okay. It's time I let him go..." I said and looked down.

"I am glad you are okay." Levi said and hugged me....  "You scared the shit out of me...you stupid four-eyes."

"Is what you said true? When you thought that I was unconscious?"

"Yeah. I love you too much to lose you." He said and then he did it.... He kissed me. His kiss was so passionate...full of all the emotions that he never expressed. He kissed me until we couldn't breath any longer.

"I love you Hanji" he said.

"I love you too Levi" I said and we kissed again. However we broke apart when we heard a knock on the door. Erwin, came in followed by Rico and Nanaba.

"You are a mess cousin" said Nanaba and laughed.

"At least I am a nice mess" I said and laughed.

"No you are not!" Rico suddenly said looking away. "You scared us!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said and laughed.

"Hanji..." Erwin suddenly said and hugged. He didn't care that everyone else was watching. I looked ant Levi who looked away
and grimaced.

"Don't you think that you and your eyebrows should stay away from Hanji?" He suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" Erwin said surprised.

"You heard me." Levi said again stepping a bit closer.

"I am sorry shorty. I don't think I can hear you from down there."
Erwin said with a sarcastic tone.

"Tch, at least I can see where I am going. I don't have two massive eyebrows blocking my eyesight." Levi said angrily.

"Well, anyone would bump into you. I mean you are one with the floor." Erwin said and turned around. "And by the way, I may have big eyebrows, but at least I am not a murderer." Then he approached and kissed my hand.
"My lady I will be waiting for you to get well soon"