New Day- New Start

Levi's POV
I woke up tired. I hadn't slept at all and now I feel exhausted. I always have trouble at sleeping but not at this rate. If I recall I had been thinking about Hanji and the way I apologized yesterday. Damn it why can't I just forget her. She is always on my mind. Damn it! I look at my alarm clock it's already 7:00? I need to get up but I don't want to. In the end I force myself to get up. I get up and head to the bathroom. After my morning bath I get dressed. I put out my light grey shirt and my favorite cravat. I head down the stairs and prepare breakfast. I notice the my kitchen clock, 7:30.

"Damn I am going to be late and I don't want to make Hanji wait." I mumble. What the-! Why did I just say Hanji again! I immediately slap myself.

"Wake up. Time for work." I say grab my car keys and leave.

Hanji's POV
I enter the main building and head straight to Rico. She lifts her head and notices me.

"Good morning Hanji" she says and looks at some papers again. She suddenly realized what she said and turned to me surprised.

"Hanji?! What are you doing here?" She asks surprised.

"Well, technically I work here so... " I say surprised by her reaction.

"No, no, no, no, no. I don't mean that. What are you doing here so early?!" She says again surprised.

"Early? What do you mean again? You said that yesterday as well?"

"Hanji it's 7:30! You don't arrive before 8:30! What's wrong?" She asks now concerned.

"Nothing. I just thought of having some coffee with my best friend before work. What do you say? My treat of course". I say and smile at her.

"Sure thing. I am going to need a lot of coffee right now." She says, takes the phone and orders our usual. My cappuccino and her espresso.

"So how was your first day with that Levi-dude of yours?'' she says and smirks. " I heard he took you to dinner last night."

"No it's nothing like that. He did it so that we could come closer as partners. I mean we will be working together. So we have to get to know each other better." I say back.

"You sure?" She says and smirks.

"Haha definitely" I say and laugh.

~Time Skip~

"Well look at the time. It's already 8. We have been talking for like 30 minutes. Levi is going to come any minute." I say and laugh

"Speaking of the devil." She says and points at the front door smiling.

I turn around and see Levi entering. "Good morning" I say smiling.

"Morning" he says. "I'll be in your office waiting for you to finish your talk with your friend. I don't want to interrupt you but I hope you don't let me wait for more than 15 minutes."

"Right..... thanks I guess."

He doesn't answer just heads towards the elevator. He enters and leaves.

"Jeez... How cold is he? I heard he is cold but this much? You are going to need something more than luck if you want to cooperate with him." She says jokingly.

"Yeah I know. At least he gave us 15 minutes more"I say laughing.

"Hanji, it was more like an order..." She says and drinks sometime of her coffee.