Is that romance I see?

Levi's POV
"Hey Levi by the way. I am going to a very special dinner tonight. Can you help me choose what to wear?" She says to me.

Dinner? She is going to a dinner with someone? And to add the special as well? I bet it's that thick eyebrows guy I met when I first came yesterday. Why would he choose to go to a dinner with him! So what if he is big and tall and blonde and has blue eyes and is literally the perfect dude! He has some serious eyebrows problems! So how dare he invite Hanji on a dinner! That's just unacceptable! But... Now that I think about it, I can't do anything to stop it. I mean.... Me and her can't be together because of that deal that we made..... Because if I were to confess to her, not only  wouldn't she return my feelings but she would also be forced to stop working with me.

Just then there is a knock on the door and I see Mike entering with- oh great that Mr. Thick eyebrows. I see Hanji greeting them both but she is awfully close to Erwin when she does it. What the-! She even hugged him!
I was about to protest when Mike suddenly talked.

"My nose tells me that you finished a song? Am I wrong?"

"Whaa,.... How do you know?! That nose of yours must be really special!" Hanji says and she seems impressed. Tch being impressed by something like that.

"So are you going to present us the song?" Erwin said.

"Of course! Come on Levi let's begin!" She says, grabs me by my arm and drags me towards the record room.

~Time skip: after presenting the song to Erwin and Mike~

"Nice job Levi!" She says and smiles.

"Yeah." I say and was about to smile. "Tch, I mean whatever"

"I bet you like it as well!" She says and smiles at me.

I bet that if I didn't know how to keep a stone face I'm pretty sure I would have blushed.

"Nice work. This is really good, as expected of Hanji." Erwin suddenly speaks up.

We were all about to leave the room when Erwin walked to Hanji. He told her something and she laughed. What an idiot. I pretended to tie my shoes so that I could listen to their conversation but the only words I could catch were dinner, seven and bar. Suddenly I hear Hanji screaming.

"WHAT? THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO GRT READY IN TIME! ITS ALREADY 6:00"she screams.

"Do you want me to drive you home? You usually walk." Erwin says.

"No need. Levi is going to drive me cause he is going to help me choose what to wear." I hear her say. That really got me by surprise.

"Levi?" He says and looks at me.

"Yeah" Hanji says.

"I hope you do know that-" Erwin said but Hanji interrupted him

"Yeah. Don't worry." She says and looks down.

"Okay then. Make sure you dress your best. Petra Ral will be our most important partner after Levi. We need to make a good impression" he says and goes to the door. "I'll pick you up at 7".
He adds and leaves.

"Levi come on we gotta move." Hanji says and grabs my arm and starts running.

"Hey, hey wait up!" I say.