On The Way

Hanji's POV
Levi asked to go out with me. What the hell is wrong with me? I shouldn't have said yes! We can't be something more than friends or.... I'll lose him and I don't want that. I always used to like Levi not because he was handsome or something but because of his personality. The way he treats his fans... And even though for a moment I stopped liking him... what happened back on the rooftop reminded me why I did. I will admit that he is quite the introverted person but once he starts opening up to someone he is really sweet and kind...

"So?" He asked me again. Interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure." I say and then we both leave my office.

~Time Skip~

We are in Levi's car. I don't know where he is taking me. And he won't tell me. This sucks. I want to know where we are going! I need to know! I'm curious! Suddenly she turns on the radio. "You must be bored in this silence" he says and one of his songs plays. I was about to start singing along with the song when he changed it.

"Why did you do that? I liked that song!" I started complaining.

"Because it's my song" he says back.

"I know! That's why I'm saying it!"I keep whining

"Stop whining already! I'll put it back, okay?" He says and puts it back.

"Come on it ended! You are the worst not letting a woman enjoy a song!" I say back and laugh.

"Another one will play soon" he says without looking at me.

"And unfortunately it won't be my favorite" I say and look out of the window. We we're in an area that I have never been before.

"Why is that? Which one is your favorite song?" He says and takes a quick look at me.

"I don't expect you to remember it. Even though I asked you to sing it in front of all those people." I say and look at him

"Oh that one. Yeah it's one of my least famous songs that's why it took me by surprise that you mentioned it." He says.

"Yeah and it's THE ONLY song that never plays on the radio." I say and sigh

And suddenly I hear the unexpected

"You left me on the porch
With a rose in my hand

How could you be so cold
How could you make the door slam"

Levi started singing my favorite song! He is singing it just for me! For me and no one else! That's so cool!!!!

"I can deal with a lot of pain
but this I don't know
It's like another level
I have never felt before"

He is really awesome.... When I told him that my favorite song is this he started singing it.... Does he do that for everyone? Or just me? I really hope he does that only for me...no, what am I saying! I can't think like that! I can't fall in love with him! No, or else.... We are going to stop working together. I want to stay with him for as long as I can.... I don't ever want to let him go... And it's not because I like him or because he is my favorite artist but simply because.... I have always been in love with him.....

He stops singing.
"Why aren't you singing along? I thought this was your favorite song"

"Oh it is." I say back

"Then? Why aren't you singing? Don't you like the way I sing?" He says back with a annoyed tone in his voice.

"No I was simply spacing out" I say back laughing.

"What the hell? So I'm singing for myself all this time?" He asks

"No of course not! I had been listening to you! But I was thinking something at the same time" I say back

"Tch. Anyway we are here." He says and parks the car

"Nice" I say while getting out. "But what is this place?"

"It's a restaurant. We are going to have dinner" he says and we both walk in together