Chapter 49: Drunk Sex

A/N: WARNING!!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××
▪Time skip▪

Taehyung's POV

It has been exactly three months since my Kookie left me. Jisoo lied. She told me that he'll be fine... but now he's gone! I was devastated... Lost a lot of weight and I haven't stepped out of my condo unit since after his funeral.

My hair and beard covered my face. You can't recognize me anymore. To some, I will look like an old beggar. Sandy was always here with me. She rarely goes home to her family. I can't argue... I don't have the strength to even say something.

*knock knock*

Having not spoken for three months made me so unemotional.

*kriiing kriiing*

My phone started ringing. And for an unknown reason, I set my finger on the green button, pressing it. “Hey, sir. Finally, you picked up the phone. It’s me Limario,” She kept bugging me yet I was not annoyed. I'm aware that Jisoo's behind this. “We are going there. Please inform the front desk so we can enter or else I will bomb your condo down.” The call ended.

I immediately texted Sandy even though she's just outside my room.

Sandara

Kindly inform Jihyo
to allow Lisa Manoban
and her companion
to enter.
sent 18:24

Then I took a quick shower and wore some nice clothes, before going to the living room.

=====

*ding*

After half hour, I heard the elevator open since there's no door at the penthouse.

Heeeey Prince/Sir~” They greeted in unison.

What the-- With all due respect sir, you look...Limario stopped, thinking what the right term she should say then after a few seconds she added, awful.This woman was brutally honest.

“Well, thank you. It's the first word I said for a while. I missed talking. What are you doing here? My voice came out husky maybe too dry because I haven't spoken for too long.

“We are going to party here. However, Chaeyoung stared at me. looking at you, I think you need some makeover.” She ran her fingers through my long hair. To be honest, these girls were a stranger to me but I just let them do anything since they were all nice to me. “Let’s go.” They pulled me to the bathroom. Nayeon and Jeongyeon grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair. The sisters were shaving my beard while Seulgi was recording a video of us. And if you want to know what Momo was doing then I'll give you a hint. She was watching us like we're a movie as she munched her chips. Well, that was exactly what she was doing.

=====

We are a good hair-dresser baby!” Jeongyeon gave Nayeon a high-five. I looked at my reflection. The young handsome rich-looking guy was back. But seeing my face again was new to me. I matured a bit but still gorgeous as heck.