Chapter 39: First Home Run

A/N: WARNING!!
|Mature Content|

×××××××××××××××××

Chaeng's POV

When we got back, the scene that unfolded right before our eyes was not pleasant. Thoughts started flooding my mind. Were they betraying us? Was my sister stabbing my back? Or am I just being paranoid because my relationship was fake?

Lisa walked towards me saying something but I'm so lost in my thoughts that I haven't heard a single thing— A push brought me back to reality.

Hi, love. I missed you.” Jisoo has this bright smile plastered on her face and looking at her made my heart skipped a beat. How can someone be this stunning? She's unreal. “Come here.” Settling beside her, she kissed me and it made all my worries vanished. What took you so long?

“I’m sorry. I fell asleep and Jennie cooked a meal for us. I lifted the lunch box I didn't know I was still holding. Do you want to eat?" I asked as I placed the lunch box on the bedside.

I want you.” And before I knew it, she was kissing me passionately. Mmmm~” She breathed between our kisses then she grabbed my head and deepened the kiss. She was not an expert kisser but it was enough to satisfy me.

Pulling away, I asked, “Are you sure?” She nodded and went to sucking my lips again. I carefully held the side of her face, avoiding her bandage, to be in control. I'm aware that I shouldn't be doing this but what can I do? I'm a human being plus I have something that's eager to be set free. I cannot hold it back when it was this angry.

Trailing feather kisses on her neck, I left love bites. Marking her delighted me. She's mine and mine alone. My only hope was that she will not become my once upon a time. But who am I kidding?

‘Just seize the moment!’ My subconscious chided. So I continued my work. The hospital gown was a big help. It gave me easy access since she didn't have any underwear underneath this loose piece of... Well, I used to call it crap for it traumatized me. Let's just say it has something to do with a lot of ugly and wrinkled buttocks. Anyway, now I will have to bow down to whoever created this mighty cloth.

Cupping her breast, I started sucking while my other hand was playing with her hard nipple, pinning it in between my fingers.

“Oh, Rosé~She moaned as she gripped my hair. A smirk appeared on my face. Who would have thought that I, Park Chaeyoung, can and will be satisfying the future queen like this?

When I had enough of her cute breast, I started moving south, planting soft kisses on her stomach to her thighs, and intentionally avoiding the thing between her legs.

Please~” Her hoarse voice made me lose my sanity. Gaad! She was so sexy. Quickly parting her folds, I dived right in. Running my tongue up and down on her clit and hole tasting her sweet juices.

Hmmm~ Oh, yeah~ That feels so good but please be gentle. She said when I inserted one finger inside her.

Nodding my head, I continued eating her as I thrust my finger as gently as possible. I was so turned on that I had to unzipped my pants and freed the dragon.

Fuck me.” She commanded.

I stared at her for a few seconds before saying, Are you sure? We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.

Yes, I’m sure. I love you.” She pulled me up and kissed my lips again.

“I love you too.” Giving her a few smooches, I spread her legs and positioned myself in between.

“Ready? I asked. Her eyes were shut as she answered me with a nod. I gently inserted my hard dick inside her. Blood immediately coated my shaft, signifying that I finally penetrated the territory I wasn't supposed to enter.

Ahhh! Wait... She buried her head on my chest.

*sniffle sniffle*

“I’m so sorry. Do you want me to stop?” Using one of my hands, I wiped her tears away.

No... Just wait...So I waited for her to relax and adjust as I tried my best not to move an inch to avoid hurting her even more.

“Tell me if I can move.” I kissed her as I played with her clit to keep her mind off of the pain.

A few minutes later. She demanded me to begin so I slowly moved. Her nails burying on my back every stir I made but I didn't mind— I'm too horny to care.

“Ahhh! So tight. I gritted my teeth. Gaad, she felt so good.

“Harder~” She instructed. I quickly followed her order. My hip moved to the point where the bed started producing squeaky sounds, but I was still extra careful about her head.

After few minutes, I was near my limit and so was she. “SHIT! I’m cumming~ Her walls tightened, embracing my dick so well. Maintaining the pace was all I can do now. The sound of our bodies slamming to each other echoed around the room. It drove me crazy.

“FUCK! I released all my loads inside of her. Thrusting two more times before gently pulling myself out. “You’re so fucking awesome.I fixed my clothes then cuddled with her under the blanket.

I love you Rosé. Now my body knows you, it might help my mind remember you. She sweetly said, pecking on my lips. I kissed her hungrily because deym, I can’t get enough of her.

I love you more my sweet Jisoo... I’m sure you’ll remember me but for now, you need to rest.I stroked her disheveled hair to lull her to sleep which helped since in just a few minutes, she was asleep.

I flinched when suddenly the door swung opened. “Hey, Momo. What are you doing here?” She had her infamous poker face on as she shuffled towards the edge of the bed. Her eyes piercing straight into my eyes. It gave me chills. “What’s the matter?”

“No, son of a bitch! What’s the matter with you!?” She lowered her voice when the princess stirred a little.How could you fuck her? The princess just got brain surgery, you numbskull! Seriously? Don’t you know how hard it was for me to stop the doctors and the nurses from barging in here... ‘Ahh! So tight!’ What the hell was that?! You are so fucking loud.” Momo sat on the couch and started reading as if nothing happened. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or feel embarrassed. “Sleep. I know you are tired. Ill be on guard.”

“Apologies for the trouble and thank you bitch. I closed my eyes and let myself drift to sleep.