It didn't have any sort of pink interior, fluffy cushions or a diamond necklace on display, which I would've preferred, but I suppose it was the place I now had to call home. For a day.

"... guest bedroom is the last door to the right and it has a joint ensuite with the other bedroom." Neymar really seemed to like his new job as a house guide. "Bandit usually sleeps in his bed out in the living room area, but Poppy can stay for as long as she likes in the study room, or your room, only if you'd rather her to. You know... just in case that happens."

I could feel my cheeks blush pink, so I distracted myself by looking at one of the pictures hung up in the hallway. It was of Neymar. It was a really cool animation of him diving on the grass in his Brazilian football kit.

I couldn't help but snigger. Neymar da Silva Santos could've been a professional diver if he wasn't a footballer.

"Why does everyone laugh at this?" he questioned, as he turned to look at the picture, his eyebrows furrowed.

I couldn't believe this. Seriously? I mean, seriously, diving is one of his specialties. "Maybe it's because you actually dive." was all I said before walking down the hallway to where my new room awaited, a little smirk on my lips.

Once I had reached the door, Neymar's huffs of disbelief had stopped. "I do not!" I heard him call, right as I shut the door closed.

"You're not very steady on your feet, are you?" I mumbled. I couldn't find myself to wipe that smirk off my face for some odd reason. Maybe it was because I liked teasing someone like Neymar, because it probably wouldn't happen often, and maybe I sorta liked hanging out with him, too.

lolalopez
📍Paris, France

liked by jadeduval, neymarjr, cartier, k

liked by jadeduval, neymarjr, cartier, k.mbappe and 2,382,924 others

lolalopez : poppy, i love you, but let me at those 'egyptian cotton sheets🛏! @neymarjr i appreciate your effort for getting me the brazilian sheets 🇧🇷 i guess they'll have to do...

view all 472,920 comments

jadeduval : bahahaha you didn't go that far at all😂 welcome to the neighbourhood, homie🤟🏽
- lolalopez : leave me alone and go to kylian, bruva🤙🏼

neymarjr : how about a 'hey, ney. thank you so much for sacrificing your best guest room for me and my poor dog who has to put up with me 24/7! it means a lot. x'
- lolalopez : *copies and pastes*

cartier : 🐶💍

k.mbappe : good luck, lola. you'll need it if you're roomies with ney🙏🏽
- neymarjr : who needs luck when I'M her roommate @k.mbappe 😝
- k.mbappe : @lolalopez i will travel all the way to lourdes just to get you some rosary beads📿

username : DID SHE JUST TAG NEYMAR??? LIKE THE BRAZILIAN FOOTBALLER NEYMAR??!
- user : hsjsgsjdsjsgsj omgomgomg
- neymar4ever : is she ney's new gf??
- lolastan101 : i'm screaming rn, i ship it!

mamalopez : yOu haVe a BoIfriEnd, LolA maRiA LoPEz? SiNCe wHen? i kNeaD to No!
- lolalopez : mama, por favour! your english and typing skills are a little rusty.😖
- neymarjr : so THIS is the beautiful mama i've heard about! @mamalopez tudo bem?💓 don't worry, mama, i'm treating her like a real princess. i even got her fluffy cushions🛋!
- mamalopez : yOU nO mY daughTer SoOoO wEll. AnD I aM GrAte, ThaNkS fOuR AskIng. wHat a geNtlEmaN! @ lolAloPeZ

Neymar joking around with Mama Lopez, or is he really???! Mama Lopez needs more future appearances?Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed!

Laoise xxx