Chapter 57: Get out, Get out

Holding on to the rice paddle, I felt that it was completely unreal. Just now, when I was in the supermarket, I was like someone who had nothing bothering them. Just casually picking my groceries off the shelves. When I was being pulled along by him in my delirious state of mind, aside from the fact that he would occasionally turn his head with a strange grin on his face, giving me a bit of reaction, my eyes were still lifeless. Someone, take me away please. Have I not been living on this earth for many years? Why would he, for no reason, go and take the 35cm long Sophie menstrual pad, even picking up some Jisspal tampons as well!!!!!

After taking all that, why would he flash them in front of me. And, after flashing them, he still wanted to say sinisterly, "Do you have the feeling of security now?" Fang YuKe, for a dignified person like yourself, your beastly heart is one hundred percent in heat! In front of this big group of people, the fact that I could still calmly make the scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes, forced me to praise myself. When all was said and done, in the face of my strong determination, for some unknown reason, Fang YuKe still managed to bewitch me. This evildoer leisurely lingered around the entrance of the kitchen, watching me. I was already too lazy to draw a distinct line. When did he become so annoying...... After awhile, Fang YuKe walked into the kitchen and put the bowls of Ajisen Ramen on the table. He said softly into my ear, "We'll eat the scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes tonight, okay?" Big brother, can you get further away from me? Why do you have to use such a deep and low, magnetic voice to whisper in my ear for this kind of domestic conversation?

I wiped my face, sighing heavily. I looked directly at Fang YuKe, "You should go sit outside. You should know my cooking abilities. I should prepare some delicious wheat noodles." That's good, my tone was normal, I was speaking steadily, nothing was out of the ordinary. However, Fang YuKe said something extremely sweet, "No problem, I love to eat anything that you make." My heart was going to beat out of my chest. God, could it be that he's been possessed? This is clearly not him, okay? Where is that sharp-tongued Fang YuKe, the one who finds joy in making fun of me? My dish of scrambled eggs with tomatoes was just as disgusting as it always was. Seeing that Fang YuKe was so honestly expressing his love for my cooking, I specially put all the scrambled eggs into his bowl. I wasn't hungry so drinking soup was enough. Fang YuKe did not reject it at all, he just obediently sat opposite me wordlessly, eating noodles with his head down.

I secretly looked him over. Nothing had changed. When holding chopsticks, he only used his thumb and forefinger. He still had his calm and leisurely way of eating noodles, using a fork to twirl the noodles as if they were spaghetti. It was just that his face looked like he had lost some weight, his chin had sharpened by quite a bit, when we hugged, it was easy for it to rest on my shoulder......Thinking on this point, I couldn't help but blush, hiding my face inside the bowl, drinking the soup with large gulps. Fang YuKe raised his head, smiling as he watched me drink the soup. This was already the N+1 time that Fang YuKe had smiled at me. What was really draining my lifeforce was this smile that was both smug and perverted. It caused me to panic, and I acted like I didn't see it, continuing to drink my soup. However, if I were to drink anymore, I would turn into a ball...... In the end, I couldn't take it anymore, I looked up only to come face to face with his burning hot gaze, causing me to look away with a fluster. It was just like the storyline in my romance novel that I read for years, these eyes were both seductive and licentious. I wasn't a woman who had big breasts and no brain. I had no breasts, and I also had no brain...... So... my brain experienced chaos once again, and I bit down on the edge of my chopsticks and stared at the corner of the walls. Fang YuKe laughed, "Idiot, are there mice running along the wall? You've already stared at it for five whole minutes, even if there were mice, they would already find it embarrassing under your stare." I pulled the chopsticks out from my mouth and glared at him, "Then you've stared at me for so long, why haven't you considered the fact that I would also feel embarrassed?"