Chapter 26: Ru Ting's Birthday Party (4)

Let us be in love!

Only when Fang Yuke arrived did I remember that I hadn't sent my gun yet.

I cleared my throat and shoved the gun into Ru Ting's hands: "You aren't lacking anything so I can only send you some valuable information.Fang Yuke likes guns the most, so I'm going to send you one. You can find your own matching lover's gun and send it to him, and play with it like it's a sex toy."

Ru Ting didn't have time to say thanks before she became alarmed at where she would have to put the birthday present.

At the other side, Wen Tao became overjoyed. I didn't know if it was the phrase "sex toy" or the shocking image of graceful Ru Ting holding the gun, which had provoked his laughter. By comparison, Fang Yuke's expression was solemn as he looked at my new hairstyle as if he could not endure it.

Alas, why did he become the cold faced killer when looking at a stranger? I pulled Wen Tao over for an introduction: "Fang Yuke, this is senior classmate Wen Tao. He's pretty eye catching right?"

Fang Yuke coldly said, "Not as eye-catching as you."

Wen Tao did not regard himself as an outsider "Fang Yuke, Ru Ting has talked about you so many times, it's an honor to finally meet you." He was indeed like a newscaster; he really knew how to put on airs.

Fang Yuke politely nodded his head at him and turned his body, with a calm and collected face, he lightly asked me "how did you get to know him?"

Two days ago, ever since I had contracted him as my concubine, we no longer had to speak politely to each other. With a 'hehe', I brightly explained "Didn't you say I would be ignored by everyone even if I went on the Magpie bridge[1]? Look, I randomly fished up a handsome guy, it's clear that I have an excellent aura.

Fang Yuke continued to maintain his calm and collected face and he was stiffly silent. A bull-like person was not easy to beat up, and seeing how he had been proved wrong, he could only hang his head dejectedly.

Wen Tao came to join in the fun "What's up with this tension? Little Springboard's straightforward character is cute. Even if she's a little cunning, she can still be controlled. She looks more valiant and formidable, especially after she cut her hair short. She has a mature and capable flavor; she's a woman yet still a girl. After being around her for awhile, you'll be drawn in by her."

I was shocked at what he said. In my heart, I wondered how he could even spout these lies without his face reddening and without his heart beating any faster. He was really suitable as a newscaster. As a person implicated in this affair, I still had a bit of a guilty conscience. Even if he wanted to console me, he had no need to exaggerate so much, it was too fake, too fake!

At the (n+1)th time of emphasis, the male's gossip craziness level was much more acute than women. Fang Yuke listened to a person talk but he didn't listen to the important parts, choosing to nitpick on a particular gossipy point, " Little Springboard?"

Wen Tao intimately played with my short hair "The pet name I gave her [2]."

This was too big of a joke. I took a big step backwards " Big brother Wen Tao, are you feeling okay? It's clear that you just want to ignore my real name. Who knows, maybe you don't even remember my whole name."

"Look, Little Springboard wants to test me now right? Pretending to be clever?"

I could take it no longer, savagely stepping on his real leather high cut boots. After listening to his blood curdling scream, I pointed at Fang Yuke, who was on my right, turned my head towards him and said "he is Fang Yuke, a good brother of mine. Stop acting. Acting in such an overt manner, it makes me want to puke. Haven't you seen that my brother's face is turning so pale? Luckily you are only studying in the news department. Forget it since you only read a little bit of the fake news, but if you continue this act, wouldn't you be lying to these common and innocent people?"