Chapter 39;Cliche Misunderstandings Will Always Occur Coincidentally (2)

Ru Ting sat down and asked about my grades and my plans for the next semester. Before she stepped into the official questioning, she did ample warming up.

I didn't have any other ability, besides the ability to do things half-heartedly that I was very confident at. Thus, I cheerfully chatted about my circumstances at school that were still just as grim. Next semester, my circumstances remained unknown, until in the end I got farther and farther away to domestic suffering and foreign chaos of war which I recited all the way through, until finally, I made Ru Ting super impatient. Thus, she could only toss out her main topic: "Lin Lin, Yuke and you seem a little strange today......."

I sat upright and still: "Where was it weird? I'm still the me from yesterday. He's still the him from yesterday."

Ru Ting observed my face: "You guys have laughed for a whole morning. You love laughing so that's only natural, but knowing Yuke for these ten years, all the total amount of times he laughed in his whole life can't compare to the count from today."

"Really?" Being described like this by my love rival, my mood was a little complicated. I wanted to tell Ru Ting the truth, but perhaps it wouldn't be too vicious if I said it. At the same time, if I kept it from her, in the future when she learned of it, I was afraid she would commit suicide by biting off her tongue due to our conversation today.

I carefully asked Ru Ting: "You have such deep feelings towards Yuke. What if he falls in love with someone else? It isn't good to throw your whole self into liking someone. It's great to leave a path of retreat for yourself."

Ru Ting shook her head helplessly: "I never thought of what I would do in a future life without him. Because I won't let these kinds of things happen. I've gotten to used to laughing for him, crying for him, and wasting time for him, and squandering my youth for him. As long as no girl has appeared beside him, I have hope. Right now, besides him being more familiar with you, I haven't seen him getting close to other girls."

An expert was worthy of being called an expert. With a few sentences, she had probed out my relationship with Fang Yuke. She also told me that if I were to be with Fang Yuke, she would seize him back regardless of anything else.

Speaking of, I also did not know how to grasp the weight of my words: "Many people compare feelings to sand. The more you pinch it tightly, the more washes away faster. When your first foot leads, your trailing foot must place itself down. Like fate, you should cherish this. If fate leaves, you should forget him."

Ru Ting laughed: "Did you use this method to forget Xiao Xi bro? If so, then I must congratulate you. Unfortunately, I cannot do so. This lifetime, I only want to love once."

I was a little worried. When she knew about the truth, it wasn't a question of suicide, but rather a question of pushing against my neck with a cleaver.

Love was meant to be sincerely treasured. The price of a life was even higher. I immediately advised Ru Ting: "Ru Ting, if your eyes are obscured by a single leaf, then you will be unable to see the great patches of flowers on Mount Tai. When you get to the next Fang Yuke, there will be a pile of Zhang Yuke-s and Li Yuke-s as you advance dauntlessly wave after wave. The red earth continues for ten thousand fathoms. In case it falls to the ground, it will be precisely three feet of loess. Why must you hang yourself on a tree? Nevertheless, you should take advantage of your youth and experience more things. Maybe after you meet other people, you will find that Fang Yuke only a grain of sand in your life."