Chapter 30: Swimming Instructor

Start from the beginning

This time, I wasn't excited anymore. I knew that he was going to pull in his deriding spirit. Even if I tried to stop him, I wouldn't be able to.

"You look like Han Hong, that's all."

Everyone said that my life was not easy. I estimated that my inner mentality was more on guard than even 911 survivors. I covered my head and ate. I had experience with coming into contact with these kinds of people. At these times, I had to express how much I didn't care, to make the other person think that I was dull. Otherwise, you would be like the small demon Tang Seng forced into suicide from Journey to the West, mutilating yourself, and becoming a waste.

Sure enough, Fang Yuke stopped. After a while, he stole a bite of food: "Do you still not know how to swim?"

F**K, he had changed into his mocking front. I shook my head: "I don't know how to. Who can stay in the water without stretching out their necks like you, staying in the water like a turtle for a millennium?"

"Idiot, turtles don't have to take a breath underwater. They can only hold their breath for a long time." Fang Yuke lectured me on "Entering Scientific Knowledge" as well as "Animal Kingdom".

Ignorance was frequently the most humiliating. I didn't speak and could only silently curse this f**cking tortoise of a millennium, who was really f*cking good at conning people.

Fang Yuke didn't mind, and continued to ask: "Then what do you plan to do?"

It was very difficult for me to have the mood to eat, so after we spoke about these types of depressing emotions, my appetite immediately dried up. I angrily said, "What's to be done, what about coleslaw?**"

**She's almost saying, Shut up, just eat.

Fang Yuke chewed a bite of more food and asked me carelessly: "Why don't I teach you? Maybe your way isn't right. After you find the right technique, you will know how to do it. This is just like learning how to ride a bike when one is little."

I sighed: "The crucial point is that I never learned how to ride a bike......"

TLN: I knew she would say that xD

Fang Yuke was a failure at being an advisor, and he was also someone with an honest malicious tongue: "How can you be so stupid?"

I lifted my head towards the sky: "Thank you for your reminder. Otherwise, how would I be aware of my stupidity?"

But Fang Yuke was almost like he had hit the evil mark: "But I still want to experiment with how dumb you can really be. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll teach you swimming."

I shook my head and did not agree.

Fang Yuke got anxious: "I'm doing this out of good intentions, so don't overthink it. I don't have any other thoughts. If I really have other thoughts....."

I looked at Fang Yuke's intense reaction with some unexpectedness: "I know you don't have any other meanings. Do you think I will let you eat my tofu [2]? I think I should be the one eating your tofu."

Fang Yuke became greatly embarrassed: "I wasn't pointing to this either.....then why won't you let me teach you?"

"I didn't say that I wouldn't let you teach you. I didn't even have time to thank you. I only said I couldn't go tomorrow. My physiology semester hasn't finished yet. After a few days, I'll be available."