"Be King ? That's a ridiculous dream. You can only be King if your royalty".

"Royalty ?".

"Face reality kid. Everyone's dream is to be royalty , but eventually gave up".

Gave up...

I wanted to be King. This Kingdom needs me... I wanted to rule to save others. They said the royal highness would save us from slavery , from poverty. But there was no action...

As I grew old , my views on the monarchy changed... It disgusted me...

I wanted to change this place , but I was unable to move. I had no power...

Until she came...

■■■

With Sebastian and (Y/n) disguised as Royal guards , the two headed to the abbey which was located not far from the castle. But -

"Hey where are you two headed ?" One of the royal guards said.

"What should we do , my lady ?" Sebastian whispered to his mistress.

"Leave this to me" (Y/n) said.

As the guard walked to them , she studied the two. "Shouldn't you be at your assigned posts , the guests are starting to arrive" she said.

"We are" (Y/n) replied in a deep voice , impersonating a man. "We were assigned to guard the inside of the abbey" she said.

The guard rose a brow. "And what idiot told you that ? All guards are made to assign the outer section" she said. "The Prince had ordered that all guards should stand by outside".

(Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed. "Outside ? What a ridiculous order" she muttered.

"Come you two. Don't just stand around there , move !" The guard commanded.

"Great , this is bad" (Y/n) muttered.

"I guess I have to do it then" Sebastian sighed.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to the guard. "But my dear ... The Prince has order us two to guard the interior" he said in a seductive voice.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes knowing where this was going.

Sebastian caressed the guard's cheeks which were now red as a tomatoe. (Y/n) couldn't believe how fast the guard fell under Sebastian's spell.

"I'm sure you have other things to do ... Go on , as we will be on our way as well" Sebastian said.

"R-Right" The guard stammered. She then ran off.

"That was easy" Sebastian said.

"And repulsive" (Y/n) added. Sebastian looked at his mistress who was croassing her arms and looking away.

"My , are you jealous my lady ?" Sebastian asked in a teasing tone.

(Y/n) shot a glare at him. "As if" she started walking. "Come on Sebastian , we still have other things to do".

The two then headed to the abbey where guests were filling in. Sebastian and (Y/n) stood by the door watching the building be filled.

(Y/n) recognized some guests , especially King Sohma and his son. But , the expression on King Sohma's face was in a frown. He wasn't his usual energetic self.

"He's depressed since he heard of your demised".

(Y/n) looked to see who spoke , it was none other than Ho-chien. "Huh - but . Shouldn't you be in the hospital !?" She gasped.