♤|60|♤

"I guess that Midford girl is now allies with the Stray Dog ..." Mercy says as she spectates the events from afar. She spies on Emily who is restraining the grim reapers.

"Mercy" a voice spoke. Mercy look behind her to see that it was Reusch. "Where are Anthony and Gloria ?" he asks.

"Anthony's dead , Gloria and I split up to cover more ground in searching for the Stray Dog" Mercy responded.

"So , Anthony's gone then ... I won't be surprised if Gloria has gone rouge"  said Reusch.

"She's slowly reverting back to her old feral self... She's bound to find that Stray Dog by now" Gloria spoke sternly. "Setting aside this little chit chat. I thought you didn't want to come ?" She asks the male.

"Well , I had to finish those two Half-breeds sessions ... The boy wasn't as satisfying as the girl's but I still found delight in doing it" Reusch responded. "Now..." he then turns his attention to Emily. "How about we interrogate the young Midford knight".

A smirk crept on Mercy's lips. "It's a pleasure..."

■■■

"What are you trying to do ? Squeeze me to death with these ropes ?!" Grell exclaimed. The two Grim Reapers , Alexandra and Grell were being tied up by Emily. Sebastian was able to round up the two , the butler left off as he sensed his mistress in danger. He left Emily to watch the Grim Reapers.

"This is mortifying ..." Alexandra scoffed. "Being captured by a demon ..." she muttered under her breath.

"I've never met nor seen a grim reaper in all of my life " Emily started to speak being fascinated on the two Grim Reapers she is restraing. " Well , I know I'd only see one once I die... But , I don't know when that time will come"

"I'm sure if you continue on with this act , it's not only Grim Reapers you'll see" Grell threatened. Alexandra then hit her head unto Grell's to shut him up. "Ouch !!!! What was that for ?!" whined Grell.

"We aren't suppose to share these information with innocent mortals !!!" Alexandra reprimanded.

"I was only kidding !!!!". The two Grim Reapers began on arguing. Emily understand what they were arguing about and decided not to pry into that. But if their argue continues on , they might catch the attention of the yard that's patroling around.

"Uhm ... Uhhhh-" Emily couldn't join in.

"What !?!" The Two Grim reapers exclaimed. "If you have something to say , then spit it out !" Barked Grell.

"Let me handle this" said Alexandra. She then turned her attention to the young knight. "Emily was it ? I'm sure the reason why you're helping that Phantomhive girl is to clear her name and find the true murderer of the king and assailant of your father... Well , it may not be forbidden to work alongside in this , I chose not to . For reasons...." Alexandra paused for a moment. "But I do have a few words for you. You are walking down the right path ... But , I warn you not to fully place your trust on her".

Emily's eyes widened. "W-what do you mean ?" Doubts fill her head.

"You will know soon" responded Alexandra in a dark tone.

"Trust me darling , wherever that Phantomhive brat is near... Trouble isn't far" Grell added.

"(Y/n) ...." those were the only words Emily could mutter.

"What a boring talk" a voice spoke. "You people sure love to talk" another said. Their voices came from the dark alley near them.

Alarmed by the danger she sensed , Emily prepared herself. "Who are you ?" she asked.