♤|36|♤

As Sebastian and Edward were about to clash at one another , someone had intervened and stop the two from their upcoming sword fight. Edward and Sebastian were both pushed back.

(Y/n)'s widened upon the person who interrupted the upcoming clash. "E-emily ..." she spoke.

"(Y/n) ... Father ..." Emily began speaking , her voice stuttering. Swords on both her hands , pointing at her Father and at her cousin. "Please ! Stop this feud !" She exclaimed , her voice almost croaked. There were tears in the girl's eyes.

"Daughter ..." Edward muttered.

Emily looked at her father , then at her cousin. "Please ... Grandpa's ill ! To hear that he might pass away is so much to hear , and to add this battle you both have... Please , I don't know how much I can handle !" She exclaimed.

"Alice and I are struggling to cope up with this ... I may understand the conflict , but not Alice ! For the love of god , she's still a child... Our Childhoods maybe be ruined , but Alice is still pure. She hasn't even saw any blood , even once ! Don't scar her... Or else , I'll be the one who will bring you all to hell" The last part was said in a dark and threatening tone.

Edward then stood up and fixed himself. He returned the sword he got. "Fine ... If you say so daughter  , it will be silent conflict ..." he then left.

Emily then turned at (y/n) and Sebastian.

"Emily ..." (y/n) was hesitant on approaching her cousin.

Emily looked away. "(Y/n) please ... I understand the hatred you have , but I wish to not see any bloodshed ... Once this is all over , you can resume the battle" she then left as well.

"Mistress , where do we go now ?" Sebastian asked.

"It's getting late now ... Grandfather might be asleep. We'll just see him tomorrow them" she responded and started walking back to the room.

■■■■■■

'Living in your father's shadow ....'
'You are pitiful ...'
'Pathetic ...'
'Curse ...'

"Uh-" (y/n) woke up in the middle of the night. Her head still ringing from the nightmare she was having.

"Mistress , are you alright ?" Sebastian asked , worried.

"Its nothing" (y/n) said , rubbing her head. "Just a little dream. No big deal"

"I doubt it" Sebastian says as he walks over to his mistress. He then sat beside her. "No dream can wake you up with a cold sweat" he leaned over to his mistress.

So close , that (y/n) could feel her butler's breathing. Good thing it was dark , or Sebastian might see her tomato-red face.

"S-Sebastian , your violating my p-personal space" (y/n) moved away from the butler and pushed him back.

"Oof , forgive me Mistress" Sebastian apologized. "I was just studying you"

"Studying ?"

Sebastian nodded. "It seems your trying to act all compose when in fact you too are struggling ... Worried for you grandfathef I presume ? Keeping up a straight-face is difficult , especially with the situation you are in"

(Y/n) knew her butler was right , and so there was no need on denying it.

"You read right through me Sebastian ..." (y/n) muttered. She then laid back down and hugged her pillow. "There are so many things running through my mind ... I don't know how I can deal with it. Its confusing... I'm capable of handling big cases , but this- its a family matter. How can I solve it when , all my memories of having a family are blurry to the point of vanishing"