1: scary

Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung were all laying on the same bed, watching some scary movie on the older's laptop. The plot consisted of a family being haunted after buying a new house -the usual- and Yoongi wasn't really feeling it.

"Shit is boring", he said tiredly

Taehyung nodded while petting Jungkook's hair, who was actually too focused on the movie to hear anything. Noticing the lack of reaction of the youngest, Yoongi quickly closed his laptop so the movie would stop playing.

"Hey! I was watching!" the brown haired boy complained

"Don't watch that shit, kid. We're wasting time" Yoongi replied

"What do you want to do then?" Taehyung asked as he started stretching as much as he could. He didn't have much space since Yoongi's bed was small though.

"We could watch porn with insects", Jungkook proposed, and Yoongi almost choked from his saliva.

"Sometimes I worry for you, Kook", Taehyung said jokingly
Having an idea, Yoongi re-opened his laptop and typed three words in the search engine.

"scary korean legend"

He clicked on the first link that showed.
"This already looks more interesting", Taehyung admitted
Yoongi then started reading the text showing on the website out loud.

"In a small town of Korea lived a strange creature. It had a changeable human form and had this unexplainable attractiveness that nobody could resist. The creature could change its appearance the way it wanted and could also change its age, gender and voice. Its true age? Unknown, but it was definitely old. The creature had first been reported back in 1570, then it had made a comeback in the 19s, when myths about it started spreading around Korea.

It was a local legend, because nobody outside the country seemed to know about its existence. Actually, Koreans tried to keep it secret as much as they could, because they didn't want foreigners to corrupt the story and make it theirs.

Some called the creature The Devil because of its mysterious situation and its bad intentions.
Some called it The Charming because of its flirty personality.
But if you ever had met it, you would know that it prefers to go by the name of Jimin."

"That's not scary", Jungkook said "But I know a girl called Jimin and she can be flirty. Maybe she is the creature", he continued

"It must be so cool to be able to change your body and face ", Taehyung gasped, ignoring what Jungkook had just said

Yoongi shrugged and just scrolled down the website to see if there was more information. There was a comment section.

doggou 03/05/2017: I have met Jimin. I mean, I have met one of its male personas. I feel bad that you guys chose to make him look like some kind of monster when he actually looks and acts like a human. He is so mature and nice. When I met him, I had no idea. He was just a sweet student at my school. He chose to tell me. I even had the opportunity to assist to a transformation. He became a girl in front of me. You should have seen the way his shape changed! I was in shock. He had boobs and all that stuff... CrazY!
However, I do think that there are some bad vibes around him. I mean, him, her, whatever he wants to be called. (It's just that when I think of it, I see the male Jimin, not the creature). He has this darkness in his eyes, this is why I chose to stop being his friend. I started to have nightmares about him. Every night. It's like he was in my head or something... I still have dreams of him sometimes... But I try to ignore it. Once you meet Jimin, you will know something is off. I understand why some chose to call him the Devil. He can manipulate anyone, kill anyone and make anyone love him. If he wasn't so goodhearted, he would probably be the most dangerous person out there. It's so scary... You can visit my blog to see everything I have experienced with Jimin.

fucklife 04/05/2017: this is obviously fake lmao, whoever believe this must be crazy

hopeworld 23/02/2018: I think I just met Jimin at a dance contest. She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen. Something felt unreal, and I remembered this legend my father told me back then. I'm so glad I found this website! I thought I was crazy because I felt like she could see right through me. I don't even know how to explain it. Luckily, I secretly have taken a picture of her. If anyone would like to see it, just dm me on my instagram. Just like doggou, I had dreams of her! Just her staring at me without moving at all... I think I believe in legends now lol.

There were more comments but Yoongi was tired of reading so he just opened another tab and let Taehyung take over.

Taehyung quickly wrote random words and opened another Jimin-related-website.

"He will look inside you, at your soul, until you feel like your own soul isn't yours. He will convince you that you are not yourself and that if you accept to give him your soul, you will be who you truly are. He will stare at you until you give up. He will love you until you don't. He will hurt you until you die. He will seduce you by reading you. He will become what you fear and what you love. He is the Devil, the Devil at its purest form."

"Wow okay, that's a little scary compared to the other website" Jungkook whispered

The two other boys nodded and Taehyung kept reading.

"If you encounter him, run. How do you know if it's him? You will know. If you doubt, it's him. You must avoid any interaction. The more you look at him, the more he looks at you. He is evil, do not get tempted by his fake appearance. Do not get seduced by his good manners and his sweet words. He wants your soul, because that is what he needs to be more powerful.
If you have dreams about him, you are screwed. It means he has you, your soul. It's just a matter of time. How do I know all of this? I have been his husband."

The three boys were all focused on the text. Taehyung read the last paragraph.

"I am now 74 years old, and he still has my soul. My life has been pointless, he has ruined it. I have never been happy since then. He has taken the life out of me, all I have now is memories and pain. I know that when I die I will not go to heaven. I am condemned. Please do not try to meet him. He is the devil and there is no way to get rid of his stare."

"Shit" Yoongi said. That was the most interesting legend he had ever seen. He felt like he needed to know more about it, so much more.

The three boys talked about the legend and concluded that the next morning, they would try to contact the 74 years old guy and the 2 guys in the comment section. They looked at the hour on the computer : 3am.

Their teeth already brushed, they just put the laptop next to the bed and fell asleep hugging each other.