Epilogue

The sun shone through a large window. It was a beautiful day. Q's phone alarm went off waking the boy from his sleep. He reached over, turning the alarm off, before laying back in bed. He stretched a bit before re-adjusting himself to get comfortable. He turned over and smiled at the sight in front of him.

Younghoon laid next to him, fast asleep, looking as handsome as ever. Changmin couldn't believe he got to call Younghoon his. The two went official in front of everyone, and had a strong relationship, staying together the rest of the year after the showcase. Today, marked the final day of high school for the two. After this summer they would be college students. Admittedly senior year was one of the fastest and most rapid-changing, for both boys, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his body and pulled him in close. Changmin smirked and started rubbing Younghoon's bare chest. "I knew you weren't asleep you faker."

"Sleep is overrated."

"But sleeping is one of your favorite things to do," Q teased.

"Not when I'm with you because if I'm asleep I don't get to see you and that makes me sad."

Changmin giggled before he laid on top of Younghoon, his head resting on Younghoon's chest. "I know, I know. But it's the last day of school. We need to get ready...put a shirt on."

Younghoon smirked. "It got warm in here last night...because you're so hot."

Changmin rolled his eyes. He inched his face closer to Younghoon's and pressed their lips together. Younghoon pulled Changmin closer. What started off as a sweet kiss was quickly turning into a heated makeout session. Younghoon's licked Changmin's lips asking for entrance, Changmin granted it. Their tongues battled for dominance. Younghoon won as always. Changmin held onto Younghoon tightly, never wanting to let go. Their hearts seemed to beat in sync, they were so in love.

Changmin suddenly pulled away and ran out of bed, upsetting Younghoon. He began changing. "Babe what the helllll..." he whined.

Changmin ran back over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You know I hate being late. We can continue this later. I don't want to miss the last day of school. We have to cherish these moments while we can."

"But I want to continue this now."

"Younghoon..."

"Now..."

"Younghoon..." Changmin said starting to use a more firm tone.

"Nowwww..."

"Younghoon let's go or you get nothing for a week," he said playfully with a wink.

Younghoon jumped out of bed. "Fine. You win." Younghoon always had to listen to his voice of reason and he couldn't afford to lose Changmin's love for a week.

The two boys ate breakfast together, bid Changmin's parents farewell and walked out of Changmin's house. They started the trek to school, but not too fast so they could spend some more time together. They walked hand in hand, enjoying each other's company.

"You love me right?" Younghoon suddenly asked.

"Of course. Why would you ask that?" Changmin responded.

"Just how much do you love me?"

Changmin took a minute to think. "Hmmmm...I love you more than dancing."

Younghoon firmly squeezed his hand. "You really love me more than your favorite thing in the world?"

"Of course. You are my favorite thing in the world. Why?"

"Because I love you...you've changed me for the better and just opened my eyes to so many new things and helped me really set things straight for myself. I don't know where I'd be without you."

Changmin was taken off guard by Younghoon who suddenly got all sappy, but sappy Younghoon was one of Changmin's weaknesses. They arrived at the front of the school. Younghoon took both of Changmin's hands and looked into his eyes affectionately. "And I just wanted to let you know that...even though we're going to the same school after we graduate...I'm not going anywhere. It took me long enough to realize my feelings for you, but I know I love you. Ji Changmin you're the only one for me and I'm going stay by your side forever because you are my everything. This I promise you. I love you."

Changmin hugged Younghoon tightly. He was so weak for this boy. He loved him so much. "I hope you don't ever go anywhere. I want you by my side forever...and I'll be by your side forever too. Promise...I love you."

The two boys solidified their promise with a kiss, before walking into the school together hand in hand. Earlier on, no one would have thought Younghoon, of all people, would be so happy, so in love, so alive. No one would have thought Q would be feeling so victorious and ending his senior year on such a high. He grew into his role as co-captain, got the guy and got into the school of his dreams. Both of them were as happy as can be, and it's all because Changmin's helped Younghoon see the light and be the voice he needed to hear. After a long uphill battle, the end result was worth it and both Q and Younghoon's lives were filled with euphoria and lifelong happiness.

~~Fin~~

_____

Author's Notes:

Alright loves! That wraps up "Voices" :( I hope you guys enjoy this story, I had so much fun writing it and it's personally my favorite of all the works I've written...thus far!

Thank you for your continued support and love! I'll try and be back with a new story soon...have to see what this ol' head of mine can come up with next! In the meantime please support The Boyz's upcoming comeback, "Bloom Bloom"! It'll be coming April 29 and I am hyped!!! But anyways, thank youuuu and love you all! <3