⚂⚁⚀Thirty Seven⚅⚄⚃

Start from the beginning

⚅⚄⚃⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅⚄⚃

(The Ninja work in Borg Tower to search for the Nindroids, there's a lot of button and boopers beeping.)

Garmadon: Any update on the search?

Wu: Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg, but the Ninja are in the field where we don't have eyes.

Lloyd: (On computer) No sign of Nindroids in the Toxic Bogs.

Wu: Lloyd, while you're out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?

Lloyd: Hey, I may not be able to move mountains anymore, but I can still cover ground. Over and out.

+×÷+×÷+×÷

Garmadon: Project Arcturus?

Wu: Two days ago, Zane and P.I.X.A.L. intercepted a coded message. Something with the codename: Project Arcturus.

Postman: I think I may have made a discovery! (He rearranges the letters of 'Project Arcturus'.) "Carrot Cup Juster."

Wu: What's a "juster?"

Postman: I don't know. Yet.

Wu: Keep looking, I don't think that's it.

Garmadon: Arcturus.... Long ago, didn't we face a Serpentine general by that name?

Wu: Indeed we did, brother. They even named a celestial zodiac after him. We're not sure how they are related.

Garmadon: (The alarm beeps.) What in Ninjago's name is that?

P.I.X.A.L.: Our facial recognition software picked up someone!

(On a large screen, we see Cryptor. As well as trucks moving along the mountain.)

Wu: Cryptor.

Zane: My analysis can only presume they're using Borg to build something.

P.I.X.A.L.: But what?

Wu: We need to know where those trucks are headed. Find me the nearest Ninja.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅⚄⚃⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂

(Jay, Nya, Cole, and Harper take their seats in a theater, where they watch Starfarer.)

Fritz: Fear? Fear isn't a word where I come from.

Jay: I love Fritz Donnegan movies.

Cole: Samurai in space? Really? Who writes this baloney?

Dan: Could you please be quiet? (Jay and Cole try to get popcorn, but touched each other.)

Cole: Ugh!

Jay: (Simultaneously) Aah!

Dan: Shh!

Nya: Hey, it wasn't my idea to go on a double date with you three. The least you could do is be on your best behavior. (Her bracelet beeps.)

Kevin: We're trying to watch the movie!

Dan: Could you please be quiet?

Robo Usher 3000: Please turn off all phones and devices.

Nya: Oh, right. Heh. Sorry. (She turns it off.)

Harper: (Whispering to Nya.) Pass the Popcorn, please. (Nya passes her the popcorn.) Thanks.