Chapter 36

Amber's POV

I ran down stairs and grabbed my phone before answering the door.

There stood Ash wearing, his fedora,his Jimi Hendrix tanktop,black skinny jeans and some Vans.

"You look..beautiful Amber" he said just above a whisper

"Well you don't look to bad yourself." I said back smiling

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Maddie.

"Ok I may be younger then you but I'm still old enough to do this um..go!" she said and pushed us out the door slamming it.

Ashton grabbed my hand and led me to his small car.

We got in and he grabbed and bandana and said : "tie this so you can't see anything."

I did what he said and asked him : "are you kidnapping me?"

"Do you really think I would be capable of kidnapping?" he said with a laugh

"Welllll..i mean it depends! If it were All Time Low then you would probably not stop giggling because you love them so much but if it were an actual kid then you would probably not stop crying so..no." I breathed

"Oh shush." he said and turned on the radio.

About 1 hour later I heard the car stop and him get out.

He helped me out and took off the bandana and I gasped.

There was a big oak tree with a tree house attached but on the branches of the tree there were purple and blue and white mason jars with candles in them.

He grabbed my hand and I felt the same electric charge that I always do.

We went up into the tree house and there was a air mattress with 2 white pillows and blue blanket on it,followed by a large box of pizza.

He also had some music playing in the background and there was 2 lanterns,1 hanging off the ceiling and one on the little table.

And we sat there for the rest of the night feeding each other pizza and grapes.

Maddie's POV

Now I get why some people don't like staying home alone.

Ash had sent me a text saying 'Amber wasn't coming back for the night'.

My phone did a weird buzz so I picked it up and saw I had a message.

"From:Luke :("

"Come outside."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a big knife before going to the front door and looking through the peep hole.

There he was wearing a tux and with a..bouquet of flowers.

I opened the door and he got on one knee.

"Listen I know we're a little young but..I love you Maddie. Will you marry me?" he asked

Then,i woke up in a cold sweat in a room I wasn't familiar with.

And that made me scared out of my mind.

A/N ;)

Another plot twist is coming up!!

It's a big one.

Okay..listen I understand that I usually only dedicate this to one person but that's because..I only really have one person to dedicate it too!

But I wanna dedicate this to ALL of you for voting/liking/commenting!

It means the world to me and you even got me 3.29k reads!

I love you guys so so much❤️

Have a great day!

-S💘❤️😘🙈