Chapter 32.

Ashton's POV(another surprise!)

I saw a new girl at school today.

She was well..the definition of beautiful.

I also feel so bad..Maddie my 'sister' walked in on me cutting and well..sobbing.

I say well a lot don't i?

Anyways me and Maddie haven't talked in a while.

I hope we don't drift apart.

Maybe I'll text her!

'To:Mads¡!

"Hey..its Ash and I was wondering if you could meet me at the maccas (macdonalds) tomorrow at noon?

From:Mads¡!

"Sure :) See you tommorow."

Ok..phew now that that's over with I can sleep.

Or atleast try..right?

*9AM the next day*

I got up and stumbled into the bath room,grabbing a towel and some clothes on the way.

I stepped into the bathroom and flicked on the light squinting my eyes for a few seconds to get adjusted to the light.

After that I stepped out of my sweats and turned the shower on.

I stepped in and washed myself up using my green apple shampoo.

After I got out I dried off and put my SWS shirt on and my black skinny jeans. I put my glasses back on and went to my cabinet to look for bracelets.

I grabbed about 42 and put 21 on each arms.

I haven't cut for a couple days which is good.

Anyways I walked down stairs and checked the time.

11AM?

How-what?

It took me 2 freaking hours to get ready.

Wow.

I grabbed an apple out of the fridge while shaking my head causing little droplets of water to fly everywhere.

I slipped on my black converse and walked out the door on the way to the maccas.

*skip to maccas*

I got there and I saw Maddie and that girl that I like sitting at a table.

I walked over and sat down smiling at both of them.

"Oh! And this is Amber my..um"she trailed off and looked at Amber.

Amber nodded her head and she turned back to me.

"Amber well.she is my sister Ash." she finished.

I don't really find this surprising because they have the same noses and almost the same eye colour.

I just replied with:

"That's pretty cool."

Then Maddie started rambling about how she started plying soccer and again but just zoned out.

I was too busy staring at Amber.

"Hey..um Amber can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her

"Yeah..sure.."she trailed off

She followed me out side where we sat down at a little bench.

"So I know this isn't the most romantic place and I know I've only known you for ten minutes but..will you go on a date with me?" I asked rubbing my sweats palms together.

A/N #amton.

Here's a little bit of action.

And yes I understand that I left off the last chapter on a little bit of a killer note.

Butttttttttt..i needed a plot twist!

But then again if Maddie got stabbed then why is she at maccas with Ashton and Amber?

I'll leave it at that.😉

Have a great..night? you amazing people❤️

-S🙈😉💘👻