ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ | ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

Start from the beginning

She silently kissed him with utmost passion while his stress lines on his forehead flew away magically.
"You can do it!" She said breaking their kiss when he asked her, "Gauri? How did you know?!"
"I'm your wife ain't I? Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi knows everything!" She said chuckling when he pulled her closer, "Thank you for being my wife Mrs."

It was already seven that evening, more precisely early that night. They reached back home when they see the whole mansion decorated.

"Thanks, OmRu and Chutki for helping me out with the party preparations." she said to her sibling and brothers-in-law.
"Bhabhi I was the one who did everything! Including your ro..." Rudra was about to say something further when Om stamped his leg.
"Rudra I think you should go and meet Saumya. You were complaining that she was angry with you!" Om reminded him when he panicked, "Oh yeah! Bye I have to leave else she would eat me up alive."

"But Rudra, won't you be here for your bhabhi's success party?!" Shivaay asked when he promised to come back soon before leaving.
"It's a late-night party Shivaay so no problem." Anika spoke when he simply nodded back.
"Come on let's go to Ma's room. We will spend some time with her and papa." Anika said when Shivaay spoke, "Okay but let me just freshen up and come." saying he was going towards his room when Anika stopped him.
"Shivaay, please. Let's go meet ma. I want to tell her about my success."
Soon they left to ShInky's room without any arguments.

Rudra reached Goenka Mansion very soon when he saw Saumya eating Parathas. She looked so stressed out that Rudra felt bad seeing her like that.

"Somu! I think you had enough of parathas" Rudra spoke when she glared at him saying, "It's my wish dumbbell Oberoi! You needn't care."
"I do care Somu!" Rudra said when she said back "You care that I will grow too fat right?! You will also start calling me moti just like how your girlfriends did." she finished with a pinch of hurt in her voice.

"Somu listen!" He said holding her tightly to him, "I don't care if you are fat or thin. I only care about my girl who is perfect in her own way. You are unique and you always will be, not like those girls who don't understand the real meaning of beauty. They think being fat is considered de-glamorized but they don't know you should be beautiful from inside which you are and they aren't."
"Rudra!" She cried like a small baby in his arms when he said, "Angels don't cry."

Here at Oberoi mansion, the clock already struck half-past nine, and Anika didn't turn back after she left to attend her call. Excusing himself, he left in search of Anika when he didn't find her anywhere. Deciding to search in his room, he entered when for a second he doesn't understand anything.

The complete room was decorated with scented candle lights and exotic flowers all around. For a minute or two, he remembered his Paris trip, the surprise "Honeymoon" from his family. Coming out of his thoughts he still didn't find Anika, or maybe he thought he didn't. Before he could do anything he felt a back hug, feeling the same touch he always loved. 

"Anika?!" He called out to her bringing her in front of him.
"Happy Marriage Anniversary Shivaay!" She said hugging him when he cherished that moment of theirs by tightly hugging her back.
"Happy Marriage Anniversary Jaan!" He uttered engulfing themselves into a passionate kiss. 

Breaking apart, She spoke "I hurt you so much from morning na?!"
"No, you didn't!" He said immediately when she said, "You can't lie Shivaay. I know what was going on in your mind."
"I thought you forgot!" He said when she said back, "How can I forget the most beautiful reality of ours?! How can I not remember that deal which led us to this most wonderful journey of ours?!" She asked chuckling when he asked back flabbergasted "So you just acted like you didn't remember?!"

"Yes, darling!" She pecked his lips flinging her hands around his neck.
"What about the success party tonight then?!" He asked when she winked, "That's been scheduled for tomorrow. You are always my priority Shivaay. I can do anything for you."
He hugged her in response while she smiled happily in his arms.

Breaking apart, "You are the best drama queen I have ever seen." He said rolling his eyes when she laughed at his reactions.
"I thought you would open up when we met this afternoon. I thought you would understand. But it's okay not your fault because I'm of course one of the finest actors who is eligible to get oscar." she laughed when he took his grip on her by her waist.

"I now understand. I'm perfectly ready for our night then!" He said responding to her statement she enunciated that evening.
"Are you ready?! Are you sure you want to step further in our relationship?!" He asked her still concerned about her consent when she rolled her eyes, "If I was not sure, I wouldn't have told our siblings to decorate all this and in turn receive teasings from them."

Hearing her, he immediately responded with the wildest kiss they have ever had. Soon their ears were filled with their sweetest voices, and their souls becoming one. The unforgettable night that gave them a new meaning to their love and relationship.

_______________________________________

ShivIka were one and will be one forever. They are the most lovely couple I have ever seen. Epilogue done. ✔

All my love to you my ShivIka 😘❤
If anyone wants to tell about Shivika they can comment down. Express your feelings for them.

💣 SEQUEL part 💣
I don't know if I will ever get the same love I got for this book. I can make the sequel for this book in two ways.
One, "JOURNEY OF THEIR LOVE - Pregnancy track"
or the second one would be titled, "FORGET ME NOT". The second one's title says it all.
Choose one among these.

Love
Manya