56 | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Recap ~
Romantic one

Chapter 56 ~ Caught you

"It's already late and everyone are waiting. You just go bhabhi I will join you!" saying Rudra was about to open the washroom door when Anika stopped him.
"Rudra water is not coming in that washroom!" Anika said trying to sound casual when he said, "No problem, bhabhi. I can fix it! Let me see what actually happened!" saying he was about to open the door again.

 I can fix it! Let me see what actually happened!" saying he was about to open the door again

"Rudra! Do me a favour. Please?!" Anika asked him a bit loud this time while she awkwardly smiled at the situation.
"Bhabhi are you fine? What do you want me to do?" He asked to which Anika said nervously, "Just take this haldi to the bride's side. I will be right back."

As he left with the haldi, Anika sighed in relief.

"I know something is fishy! Bhabhi was acting weird. I just tested her and she proved me right by being tensed when I was about to open the washroom door." Rudra thought to himself as he handed over the haldi to the bride's side.

Just then Rudra noticed Krithi searching for someone, he asked her "Whom are you searching for Krithi?!"
"For Billu uncle Rudy!" she said her eyes still under a search operation.
"Why are you searching for him?!" Rudra asked curiously when she whispered in his ears "It's a top secret deal!"

Author's note ~

Rudra and Krithi had signed a deal by words that Krithi was not supposed to call Rudra as uncle and Rudra was not supposed to call Krithi as baccha (kid).

Shivaay was out of the washroom by then.
"Anika thank God you didn't let Rudra come in, else today I don't know what would have happened." he said sighing in relief.
"I think I made a wrong choice of not calling you billuji anymore!" Anika said irritated with the fact that she had to manage Rudra all alone and literally pushed him out of the room shocking him.

Both sides simultaneously, Anika was told to start the haldi function for her brother while Naira started on the other side. According to the rituals everything was done and then the elders let them enjoy playing with haldi.

Anika literally applied turmeric on Arnav's face completely and he couldn't resist his darling sister.
"Bhai you are the cutest!" She said hugging him.
Arnav warned Khushi that his sister was coming to attack her but before she could take any precautions, Anika applied haldi on her face as well.

"I never applied so much for your Haldi!" Khushi complained.
"It's okay Khushi ji!" Anika said chuckling when she in a fraction of seconds was covered with turmeric.
"Khushi! I already had enough. Not again." Anika almost hollered when no one understood what she stated except Rudra.

"What do you mean to say Anu?!" Khushi asked raising one of her eyebrows when Rudra answered, "Bhabhi already had a mini haldi function in the room!"
"What?!" Everyone asked in unison except Shivaay and Anika.
"What Shivaay bhaiyya. Tell the truth!" Rudra said when he earned a glare from his elder brother.

"Actually..." Shivaay couldn't say any further when Rudra picked up the conversation, "When Bhabhi was mixing oil to the haldi, she applied some on her face by mistake."

This explanation relieved Shivaay, Anika and justified the question posted by the others.

Rudra whispered in Shivaay's ears, "Bhaiyya why can't you be more careful? Wipe the haldi off your face properly."
"Is there something on my face? Where is it!?" Shivaay asked tensed when Rudra chuckled, "Caught you!"
"Rudra! It's not like what you think it is." Shivaay said rolling his eyes.

"It's okay bhaiyya! You legally have the permission to do whatever you want! I don't mind!" Rudra said making Shivaay realize that he was married.
"Just make sure you make me chachu soon so that I can play with Bubbly."
"Whose this Bubbly! You don't start like Krithi!" Shivaay said shocked when Rudra understood Krithi's top secret deal.

"Bhaiyya one last advice, don't ever hide in a washroom please!" Rudra said laughing his heart out.

"Rudra!" Shivaay almost shouted with mixed emotions

Later, Anika was in her room checking her jewelry for the next day when she heard a voice outside. She ran to see Kasturi sitting on the sofa with a thud.

"Nani ji! What happened?" asked Anika rushing towards her.

"Anika, we made a big mistake!" She said and turned to the other side shouting at Khushi's mom "How can you be so irresponsible Garima?!"

By then everyone came there.

"Maa ji I thought..." She couldn't say further as Kasturi stopped her holding her tightly "What did you think?! You know how much time is left? We need it for the Pooja which is in two hours!"

Khushi came forward and spoke for her mother "Dadi, it's my mistake not ma's! I was to take care of my jewelry and I didn't think about the nose pin."
"Don't support your mother Khushi." Kasturi said when Anika interrupted, "Nani ji I think as per the Rajasthani tradition the bride should wear a new nose pin for her wedding and for a pooja before that. If you don't mind I will get one for Khushi right away."

"But how? The Pooja starts in two hours! It takes an hour or more to go and coming back is... you won't be able to reach on time and if the pooja doesn't start on time then it's not good!" Kasturi said in a stretch when Anika signed the staff to bring water.

Making her drink water, Anika assured "I promise I will be on time with the nose pin Nani ji. You don't worry!"

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Trust me!