31 | ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇꜱ

Recap ~
Ramp

Chapter 31 ~ Red resembles

Soon Shivaay and Anika walk down the ramp while all pair of eyes were looking at them, some in awe while the others in jealousy. The judges for the event asked Anika some questions on her designs, "Ms.Anika would you tell us something about your design structure and what is the basis of it?"
"Sure of course." she answered back with a warm smile continuing, "These designs of mine are a mixture of modern and traditional forms of apparel. My basis is the Indian style from where I belong to! I consider new creations are an inspiration from old ones."

"Why is that you wanted to bring out Indian style in your designs?" asked another judge.
"I consider representing my designs this way as I'm inspired by the Indian styled attires. Not just being inspired but there comes a unique styling in it. So bringing in western styling into my designs would project the importance of "Unity" in this world. All of us have different looks, different behaviors, different thoughts, and are from different parts of the world but we are all the same by heart!" She said when there was a huge round of applause.

"Impressive! Can you tell me about the importance of your main design Ms.Anika?" They asked another question and she answered confidently, "My main design comes under the bridal wear. Marriage is something everyone wishes for as that bond remains till they die. Once we are married we promise to be together till we die no matter the hurdles we face! And my theme colour for my design being RED resembles Sindoor (vermilion) which has the most importance in our Indian marriages."

As she told the importance of marriage and her opinion about it, Shivaay was just awestruck. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Soon the fashion event got over and in a while the results were to be announced

Soon the fashion event got over and in a while the results were to be announced. Meanwhile in Anika's allotted room, "Anika why didn't you tell me about the problem you were facing?" Shivaay asked her when she said,"It's okay billuji. I could have handled it!"
"It is not about handling, it is about sharing your problem!" Shivaay said.
Sighing she spoke, "Billuji I'm sorry for not telling you but now the event is over! So we will end this up too?"
Taking a second gap, she continued "No wait a minute, I have a doubt! How did you know that I was in problem huh?"

Shivaay didn't know what to say but he spoke out trying to sound confident, "Actually,... Yeah Meera told me about this!"
"Really?" Anika asked suspiciously when he excused himself saying he wanted to change his clothes and left.

Just as he left, Meera entered the scene.
"Meera why did you tell Shivaay about this mess?" Anika asked her when she replied back very much surprised,"No ma'am I didn't tell about anything to sir!"

Gauri and Om wanted to talk to each other but something was stopping them. Finally, Om spoke,"Gauri I will be back in a while!"
"But where are you going Om?" She ased when he said, "Planning to make soup for you!"
"Let me help you too!" Gauri sprang up when Om denied her, "No Gauri, you are not well! You just take rest. I will managem" he said when Gauri said, "Om please?!"

Om melted seeing her pleading eyes. He didn't know why but he quite felt attracted to her eyes from the day he saw her. Soon both busily prepared the soup while they had a nice conversation with each other.

"Rudra!" Saumya hollered in the Oberoi mansion when Rudra freaked out.
"Chill Somu! Why are you so angry?" Rudra asked when she asked back, "How can you do this to me?"
"But what did I do?" Rudra asked very much shocked.
"I just don't want to talk to you!" She huffed in anger.
"Somu please don't say that! I can't live without talking to you! What did I do!? Just say it." Rudra said almost in the state of crying, tears brimming his eyes.

Just then he heard a cute little laugh,
"Rudra, why are you getting upset? I was just pulling your leg!" She said when Rudra sighed in relief, "Somu! I got a mini heart attack!"
"Are my words affecting you so much?" She asked looking deeply into his eyes when he said, "More than anyone else's!"

Just then he heard a cute little laugh, "Rudra, why are you getting upset? I was just pulling your leg!" She said when Rudra sighed in relief, "Somu! I got a mini heart attack!""Are my words affecting you so much?" She asked looking deeply into hi...

"Aww Rudy! I'm liking this affect on you!" Saumya said smiling at him.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Results