51 | ʙᴀʙʏ

Recap ~
Perfect hus...

Chapter 51 ~ Baby

Just as the Raksha Bandhan festive was over, the complete clan of the Oberois, Chowdharys, Singhanias, and the Goenkas enjoyed the practise session for Arshi's sangeet the next day.

Arnav and Khushi wanted their marriage to happen in a simple way with immediate family of theirs. They didn't want their wedding to be the usual big fat Indian weddings. Though the Singhanias were upset about this, Arnav convinced them.

Since Arnav belonged to the Punjabi clan and Khushi belonged to Rajasthani clan, all the functions were to be more of a competition.

Sangeet,

Sangeet started and everything was going on well

Sangeet started and everything was going on well. Khushi and Anika gave a dance performance on Nagada Sanga Dol Bhaje. Their boys were lost in their charms. They didn't miss one second of their graceful dance steps.

Gauri and Om sang a song for ArShi which surprised everyone. Later they received teasings from the others embarrassing them so much. While RuMya performed an act of ArShi's love journey.

Krithi was so upset that she had no friends to play with as she was the only kid there in the function.

"Mom! I want to play." Krithi said almost crying.
"Krithi doesn't cry for petty matters! All your dolls are in the US. That's not a problem, we'll go out and get something for you today" said her mom.

"I don't want toys! I want to play at least with Bubbly!" Krithi protested.
"Bubbly is in the US with Piya aunty!" Naira said.
"Why can't she be with us?" Krithi asked innocently.
"Can you live without me?" asked Naira to her daughter when she nodded back in negative.

"She's still a baby Krithi! Now listen to me, be a good girl and wait here. I will get something for you to eat. An ice cream?!" Naira said and left to get something for her kid. Just then she saw Anika and Shivaay, talking according to Krithi but actually a war was happening.

They stopped as they saw Krithi approaching them.
"Aunty, billu uncle you both are so cute. Bend down!" Krithi said while they did what she asked them to do. She planted kisses on their cheeks, and Anika, Shivaay were about to kiss her back when she moved off running in front making Shivaay peck Anika's lips.

Both stood shocked for a moment and saw if anyone saw them. Thankfully no one did, not even Krithi as she was the other way around. The little girl started clapping her hands as she turned to see Anika and Shivaay quite shocked. She said "I do this to Mumma and Papa too! Now I did this to billu uncle and aunty."

Anika very sincerely tried to suppress her laugh hearing 'Billu Uncle' but she miserably failed.

"Krithi please! I'm Shivaay not billu." Shivaay tried explaining her.
"No uncle, you have billu eyes! So you are also billu!" Krithi said showing her logic sign.

"Okay I will not call you billu uncle! But only on a deal" Krithi enunciated.
"Deal accepted!" Shivaay said without even hearing what Krithi was to say.

"Okay! I want to play uncle." Krithi stated.
"I will get you toys to play with!" Shivaay replied happily as she didn't use Billu in front of uncle while Anika was sad hearing just uncle.

"No I don't want toys!" Krithi said when Shivaay asked curiously, "Then?!"
"I want a baby like Bubbly to play with!" Krithi said shocking Shivaay.

"Baby?! But from where will I get?!" Shivaay asked not knowing how to answer her.
"Piya aunty told me Bubbly came from her stomach. Now get me another Bubbly!" Krithi protested.

Anika literally glared at Shivaay for accepting the deal without listening to Krithi completely. She was about to leave him with Krithi and go when her hand was caught from going further.

"Anika! Help me please." Shivaay asked her helplessly.
"Shivaay! Your mistake. You and your deals! Krithi get a baby from your Billu uncle and then only leave him!" Anika said to the little girl.

Shivaay got pissed off hearing Anika.
"Okay Krithi! But without Anika aunty I can't get you a baby! She needs to help me." Shivaay said smirking at Anika.

Anika was even more pissed because she was also stuck

"Both of you get me a baby right now!" Krithi said protesting more.
"Okay! Don't be so loud please Krithi!" Shivika pleaded her.

"Krithi listen, only if you leave us now, we can get you a baby!" Shivaay finished not realizing someone else heard his words. (Guess who!😉😂)

"Om! Leave me. What if someone sees us like this?!" Gauri asked as she was not able to escape from Om's grip.
"It's okay! Everyone can know we are.." he didn't complete as his face was one millimeter far from her's. He couldn't complete his kiss when his hair strands no longer stayed in its place. Everything fell on his face as Gauri left his hair open.

"Gauri?!" Om asked accusing her for spoiling their romantic moment

"Sorry Jatadhari! But can't help, I love your hair to be open." saying she ran from there leaving her disappointed boy.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Heart beats