Return To Carter Corp

We had finished our tour with no mishaps the full tour fully sold out. Both the bands and Colins solo album hitting the top ten in the charts. Life was finally looking up me and Colin were finally happy . We had just bought a bigger house with enough rooms for everyone when they stopped over. It also had a recording studio, a computer room for Colin and a playroom for the boys. Today was our first night in the new house and everyone was coming over including Ryan.

Colin "you ready to show everyone the new house kitten?"

He asked placing a kiss on my forehead as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Looking up I replied

Ellie  "yes just hope the boys settle. You know what they are like when people are around."

Colin  "well they don't after me."

I looked up and scowled.

Colin  "you know me kitten. I'm not hyper active or attention seeking. Just look how long it took for you to get in my good books"

Ellie  "how can I forget?. The first time I met you you pinned me to a wall"

I chuckled at the memory. Looking back you would think it was a complete different person. Colin looked down at me with a eyebrow raised.

Colin. "you know you was attracted to me from that very moment. You can stop denying it now you know seen as we are getting married in a couple of months"

Ellie  "keep telling yourself that metalhead I know the truth"

Just as Colin was about to reply the buzzer for the main gate went.

Ellie  "you go let everyone in I will go get the boys"

Colin pulled me in for a long passionate kiss before we both went our separate ways.

As everyone entered the house I had just walked through with the boys. As soon has the twins saw Ryan they threw there arms out shouting "up up" even tho they had only seen Ryan a few times they both still went straight for him. everyone began to laugh.

Colin "told you they don't take after me"

But as Colin said that Josh crossed is little arms over his chest and started to give everyone a cold glare. Causing everyone to laugh even more. Ryan looking at Josh then Colin and replied as he picked up Josh.

Ryan  "I think this one's your double. Isn't that right little man"

Everyone looked at Colin who had the same look on his face as Josh. Once everyone had a drink and had stopped laughing we gave them all a tour of the house. Leaving Adam Chris and Doris in the music room and Lisa, Matt and Daryl  in the play room with the boys. We took Ryan to the computer room.

Ryan  "would you be able to access Carter Corp from here? "

He asked taking in all the monitors around the room.

Colin  "I could but I would have to install some stuff on the main system first. Why do you ask?"

Ryan  "I was just wondering if you two would want to come back and work for me"

Ellie   "we would love to but with our music careers and the twins we can't"

Colin   "what Ellie means is we might not have the time with everything else going on in our lifes."

Ryan   "well that's why I asked if you could access it from here. That way you would only have to come into the office once or twice a week"

Colin   "can we think about it?"

Ryan   "of course just let me know as soon as you can"

Ellie   "come let's get back to the others"

As we walked back around to main room everyone was already waiting for us but the twins were not there.

Ellie   "were are the twins?"

Lisa    "they fell asleep in Matt and Daryl's arms so we put them in there rooms"

I smiled at her and gave Daryl a big hug.

Ellie "didn't know you had a softer side"

I whispered before pulling away as Colin growled. The rest of the night went great everyone just laughing and joking around like the good old days before any of the trouble. Once everyone left we settled onto the sofa coudled up.

Colin  "so do you think we should go back to Carter Corp?"

Ellie    "well do you want?"

Colin   " you know I enjoyed all the good I was doing whilst working for Ryan. I do miss working for him or should I say I miss the work I did. So yeah I think it's a good idea and that we could easily do it like Ryan said we can work from home most of the time."

Ellie  " you have your answer then."

Colin phoned Ryan and gave him the good news as we headed to be.

With one thought on my mind as I snuggled upto Colin falling to sleep instantly.

We were returning to Carter Corp.