A NEW YEAR A NEW BEGINING AND A NEW DAY

It was new years day morning Matt had just turned up with the two baby car seats so we could leave the hospital to go home. When he closed my room door he woke up Colin and the twins.

Colin "what are you doing here?"

Matt "I came to bring the car seats and take everyone home"

Colin " well I'm here now so thanks for the car seats but you can leave now"

Matt " I'm not leaving until Ellie tells me to and you have no right you haven't been here for the last six months. Where were you when she was been sick at two in the morning and I was holding her hair? Where we're you when she fell off step ladder and I rushed her to the hospital? Where were you when she cried herself to sleep at night and I had to comfort her? Yeah that's right you was living your dream not carring for anyone or even bothering to answer your phone. So excuse me if I don't listen to you"

Colin "I'm really sorry for what I've put everyone through but I had my reasons. Which are none of your business because it's between me and my kitten if she will listen to me"

Matt "well I'm not going anywhere"

Ellie "ENOUGH" I shouted as I was sick of them both arguing "Colin you are right we really do need to talk but this is not the time or place for it. We can wait until we get home for our much needed talk but if either one of you think it's a good idea to scream and shout in front of Matthew and Josh you can both leave"

Colin "but kitten"

Matt "angel"

Ellie "no I don't want to hear it all I want is to get Matthew and Josh home and settled in their room. Take a long hot bath and relax until it's time for me to feed the boys"

We got both Matthew and Josh settled into their car seats and into the car. When Matt pulled up outside my apartment building Colin gave me a long hard look and grumbled under his breath. Colin grabbed the boys whilst Matt helped me to unlock the door. Once inside I showed Colin to the boys room where Matt had already checked everything was ready for them he had even put on Colin's new album as he new it always settled the boys. I could tell by Colin's face he had a hundred and one questions but I wasn't ready to talk yet I really just wanted a bath and to get into some clean cloths.

Colin "nice bedroom is that my album playing"

Ellie "yes and thanks Matt helped me decorate the room"

Colin "mmm"

Matt "what's your problem Colin"

Colin "nothing just trying to work out how long you waited to try and take my place"

Ellie "boys not now. Colin can you please put Matthew and Josh into their cribs. Matt can you make some drinks. I'm off to get a quick shower I will be out in five"

Five minutes later I was washed and in fresh clothing. We all sat there in silence everyone waiting for the other to talk. The situation was uncomfortable to say the least Matt then said he was off to pick up some food for us all. Before he left me and Colin alone.

Colin "so explain"

Ellie "well do you remember the day I went to see my doctor"

Colin just mumbled and gestered for me to carry on.

Ellie "so I found out I was pregnant and I didn't know what to do. You were about to go on tour and I didn't want to hold you back. So I had a long talk with Lisa and Dorris they agreed with me that I should hold off telling you until I got my blood results and had my first scan seen as it would only be a few days after you left. That way I would be able to show you I was fine and that you were fine staying on tour because I had everyone around to support me whilst you were gone. The twins were not due until 14th of January so you would be back in time any way has I knew your last gig was new years eve"

He could tell I was getting upset with it all. So he pulled me on to his lap,kissed my forhead and began to stroke my hair. It felt good to be in his arms once again whilst his musky masculine smell filled my nostrils I snuggled upto him and continued.

Ellie " I was going to tell you but you never rang or answered any of my calls I just thought you didn't care even tho you had only been gone a few days you had already forgotten me . So what was I meant to do Colin you just left without a single look back"
I could feel a tear drop hitting my cheek from above it wasn't one of mine tho this time it was Collin who was crying whilst nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

Colin "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you can you forgive me?"

Ellie "oh is the great Colin spencer apologising"
Colin just nodded his head not once moving his head from the crook of my neck.

Colin " I couldn't contact you I had to get a new phone and everything I had a crazy fan who followed me from the states she hacked into my phone she was tracking me and I didn't want her to use any of you guys to get to me"

Ellie "so your telling me someone hacked the great colin spencers phone. The great Colin spencer who is a computer genius couldn't stop one crazy stalker fan from hacking his phone"

Colin "yep kitten"

Ellie "hang on don't you have to physically put the tracker on a phone to track it and spy on calls. I thought you couldn't do it remotely?"

Colin "that's right but no before you get any ideas in that silly little head of yours. She got hold of my phone the last interview I had here two days before I left"

Ellie "ok I believe you but where is she now I'm only asking because this is not just about you I have our sons to think about?"

Colin "at the moment I have a restraining order out against her when it comes to hacking my phone I need to gain evidence that it was her"

Ellie "who is she"

Colin "steph she was a assistant producer on the show I did the interview on"

Ellie "ok so what now"

Colin "thats upto you but I can say one thing you have given me the greatest christmas present I could have ever asked for"
He then gave me the most passionate kiss he had ever given me.

Colin "so why are you here and not at home?"

Ellie "because it was to painfull to stay at the house when I believed you had forgoten me and moved on with all your new groupies"

Colin "never your the only one for me kitten"

Just then Matt walked through the door with bags full of take out. Colin apologised to Matt and thanked him for been there whilst he couldn't. As if they new it was food time both Matty and Josh woke up both Colin and Matt ran to the bedroom to bring in the twins. I burst out laughing watching these two large alpha males getting over excited over babies. Has Matt walked in with matty Colin walked in with Josh I quickly took a picture as they both stood behind the sofa with the two tiny boys in their arms. I quickly sent Lisa,Dorris,Chris and Adam the picture followed by a text message.
Ellie- look at these two alpha males who would have thought they would be such big softies 😂😂 xx

Lisa,Dorris,Chris and Adam- awww that's cute. So when can we come around to see our nephews 💙 xx

Ellie- give us two hours to eat and get everything sorted. See you all soon xx

I told the boys that the others were coming round Colin seemed to be happy that everyone was going to be here. We sat there eating and talking about the band and Colin's solo career he mentioned how he wasn't going to go on tour with out us again. I was trying to persuade him to let our band be the opening act for his new concerts but like he pointed out we would have to discuss it with the producer as we were all under the same recording label. I also pointed out if we did do it so none of us would miss out on our dream we would have to bring Matt with us for the twins always had someone familiar with them. Colin phoned the producer who was very intrigued with the idea he also mentioned the next tour would be in summer just after the release of the bands second album and on home soil so if we all could be ready by the we could do it. Now just to break the news to the guys they will be so excited with this new bit of news.