The fright

I was now twenty-one weeks pregnant with a belly that was definitely showing my pregnancy and enlarged breast  I was shocked the boys hadn't notice the changes  to my figure especially Matt unless they had noticed and didn't want to mention it incase I took it the wrong way as I still hadn't told them I was pregnant let alone with twins. Lisa and Dorris were enjoying the fact they could feel babies kicking and didn't have to fight the boys to do it. The band was coming on really well we were becoming a big name around new York the producer had commissioned a second album but like the doctor had told me I was finding myself tired most of the time so Dorris was our solo singer whist I stuck to writing lyrics and being the pionoist as I couldn't stay on my feet that long. Has for Colin he had only rang for those first few days I could sort of understand with his busy schedule and the time difference. I hadn't managed to tell him about the babies as he never answered my calls. Even Dorris,Matt and Adam had tried to get hold of him with no success. I had starting to staying back at my own place I had even moved all my things back. I couldn't stay at Colin's anymore more it reminded me to much of him his scent was everywhere and the memories of his warm embrace filled the full house. I did how ever take on of his t-shirts it was the one with the skull on the front and back I wrapped it round one of my pillows and hugged it on a night time just so I could feel a little less lonely whilst I slept.

 Today was one off my off days I felt frumpy, tired and my mood swings were starting to annoy my friends. I couldn't blame the boys getting annoyed they didn't know the full story only that Colin was ignoring everyone even me. I just got out of bed I was trying to work at what to wear for work. I have already bought maternity cloths as my pregnancy belly was growing at a fast pace. I just decided to wear my maternity pencil skirt with my loose silk blouse I didn't took it in as I knew it would be obvious I was pregnant and I wasn't ready for all the talk at work. I grabbed my usual bagel and decaf coffee. Has I entered Carter Corp Lisa asked if I wanted to meet up for lunch. I told her just to come to my office to get me and Matt when she was ready. I knew she wanted to ask if I was ready for tomorrow when we find out if we are having twin boys or girls. But I didn't want to talk about it between Colin not talking to any of us and Cassidy always tormenting me which is why I invited Matt. I know it was wrong using my best friend like that but at least Lisa wouldn't bring up the babies. Matt was a very good mood this morning when I entered the office and so was I because for once I hadn't bumped into Cassidy.

Matt "morning angel  how are you feeling" 

he ran towards me from behind his desk picked me up gently giving me a light squeeze and a kiss on my cheek before placing me back down. He had a big stupid grin on his face whilst he looked at me head to toe. "Has he noticed" I thought to myself if he had he wasn't saying anything. He was probably waiting for me to tell him but I was scared of his reaction because not only was he my bestfriend he was the big brother I never had and he was overly protective as well.

Ellie  "actually I'm a little fed up my boyfriend of over a year isn't talking to any of us and all I seem to do is mope around,eat,sleep and work but I'm much better now I have my gorgeous best friend with me" showing him my best smile.

Matt  " angel you think I'm gorgeous" adding a dramatic wink.

Ellie  "seriously that's what you got from what I just said. Idiot" I slapped him playfully in the chest.

Matt  "ouch I love you too angel" he laughed.

Lunch rolled up pretty fast when Lisa knocked on our door. Matt was straight up getting his jacket on I told them to wait for me at the elevator I just need to do something first. I just needed to put a file back onto one of the shelfs as I reached up I realised
It was just out of my reach and that was with my two inch heels on. I knew I shouldn't have been wearing heels whilst pregnant but they were the only shoes I had for work. I pulled up the little step ladder which Matt had got me for the office as a joke has I was only five foot two but I found it very useful especially when trying to reach high shelves. I could see Matt and Lisa waiting for me as I put the steps in the right place. I stepped on to the first step about to reach up when I heard Matt call my name. I told him one minute. Then I heard a set of heels walking into the office.