Chapter 9-wild thoughts

Começar do início

E<"you already moved on. I knew you wouldn't have waited"(she was about to turn around but jay step closer, causing all the left over space between them to vanish)

J<"who said I moved on"?(their eyes locked)

E<"the girl in your apartment made it really clear"(she looked down)

J<"why did you come here"?

E<"because...(she looked up at him),because I like you a lot and chose to be with you"

J<"why didn't you say that"

E<"because when I saw the girl in your apartment, I knew my chances were already blown and I'm not gonna be the other girl"

(As Erin continued to ramble, jay smiled and started laughing)

E<"what's so funny"?

J<"Erin that's my sister Angela. She came into the city because she's back from college"

E<"w..what"?

J<"that's my sister,(he stepped closer and looked right into her eyes),and no, I didn't move on, I told you I'd wait,(he smiled when she sucked in and breathe and looked down. Jay tilted her head up with his finger gently so she would look at him, loving the way she looked as water poured on them),what made you realize your choice"?

E<"Adam gave me a piece of his mind,(she said quietly),and it got me thinking how stupid I'd be to not want to be with you"(Erin stood on her toes and pressed her lips against Jays waiting for him to kiss her back. She smiled into the kiss when she felt his arm travel around her waist and push her lower body into him while he pinned her against the side of the car. Jays left hand traveled to the side of her face as cupped her cheek, holding her still when he pulled away)

J<"god your amazing"(he mumbled under his breathe then looked at her through his lidded eyes)

E<"I can say the same"

J<"do you wanna come inside"

E<"as much as I would love to, I gotta let kim and Adam get a break of Emma. They were watching her while I came here to do all of what just happened"

J<"you seriously let Adam and Kim watch your daughter while you came here to swallow my face"(he smiled and moved a wet strand of hair away from her face)

E<"basically"

J<"alright,(he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss, and then another before pulling away),go to your daughter. She needs you"

E<"mkay,(she smiled),bye jay"

J<"Erin"(he opened her car door and kissed her hand before helping her in her car and shutting the door, watching as she slowly drove off)
________________________________

(Erin shut the door to her apartment after she walked Adam and Kim to the door. When she turned around, Emma caught her eye and the little girl was in the bouncing seat, babbling to herself)

E<"what are you sayin little lady,(Erin asked, walking over to her daughter and kneeling down so she was a little bit eye level to her),you still have sauce on your cheeks from din-dins"

(Emma babbled and then squealed when her mom touched her cheek. Her pudgy hands turned into little fists and she smiled, banging her little hands against the tray connected to her bouncing seat, only for her finger to get caught on the clip. Emma pulled her hand away quick and looked at it as her lips started quivering and she looked at her mama then started to cry)

E<"oh it's okay, no need to cry,(she unbuckled Emma from her seat and brought her to her chest as the baby wailed continuously),can mama see your boo-boo?(she asked Emma, and then slowly took her finger out from the fist Emma created and looked at it. Her tiny little pointer finger was a tinge red. Erin leaned forward and kissed her baby's finger, smiling when all Emma did was squeal and smile and her mom nibbles on her fingers),see all better"