Chapter Thirteen

Present

Lin Yanjun tucked an arm around Zhangjing's back as he lifts him up from the ground. "Let's back inside and get some rest" Yanjun said gently. Zhangjing frowned and looked at Justin then back at Yanjun "But me and Justin were going to play a game".  "What? But there's like a 10 year gap between you and Justin. Just let the children play by themselves and have their own world"

"Ew you two can go away and have your own world" Chengcheng gagged after spitting out his orange juice in which he wasn't able to drink because of Yanjun being so cheesy.

As if the incident had never happened the adults began packing up and moving into the house. And an hour later the high schoolers were forced into the house and changed into their pyjamas.

The apartment has entered into it's peaceful and relaxing atmosphere as everyone was dispersed around the house spending their own individual time.

Zhangjing had headphones on as he watched a TV music show- "Wow~ his high notes are so clean" Zhangjing comments amusingly and took out his book to take notes on the singer.

After taking a long shower, Yanjun laid on his bed reading a novel-  Yanjun squints his eyes deeply in thought as he reads the same line over and over again " ... what?". Lin Yanjun has been trying to improve his English language ability. So he decided to read a book that he borrowed from Xukun.

Ziyi (who finally) took the chance to use the shower after Yanjun.  " There's barely any hot water left" Ziyi sighed when he felt the temperature of warm water was decreasing. He stayed in longer when suddenly it turned freezing cold. Ziyi quickly hopped out away from water and warmed himself with a towel. He made a mental note to talk to the landlord about the water supply system.

Zhengting was moving and settling into his new renovated room- After hanging the last shirt into his wardrobe he threw himself on the bed " I can finally have a good sleep on this comfortable bed!" he yawned and went into deep sleep.

Xukun and Xiao gui were inside the mini studio room - "Xiao gui, leave that alone" Xukun warned. However the kid's curiosity ran over him as he clicked the English buttons on the screen "I wonder what it does?" he thought, and it was too late for him to realize that as the bar was loading it meant that it was deleting. "Wang Linkai!" A shout from Xukun and Xiao gui knew he was in big trouble.

Lastly Chengcheng, Justin and Nongnong were playing pool. Through the middle of the final game between Chen Linong (who was taking in the lead) and Fan Chengcheng, Linong went to the toilet. As he came back he noticed an odd arrangement between the balls. "Hey who moved the ball?" Linong questioned as he gestured at the pool table. "Justin accidentally tripped and it moved" Chengcheng answered guiltily. Justin shook his head disappointingly "If that really happened then the balls wouldn't be arranged in such an obvious line ready for you to hit!".

And like this the 9 roommates  fall into deep dreams on this peaceful night. They wandered what tomorrow, the day after, next week, and what next month would be like with the addition of the two brothers.

A month later...

Bright and sunny sun light reflected off the pool's water onto two figures that laid comfortably on the beach chairs. The smell of freshly mowed grass lingered around them.  One of the pair  took off his shades and shifted his head towards his left. "Hey, Yanjun... I think you'll be fine if I leave you alone with the kids" the man stated with his gentle tone. Yanjun scoffed and smirked "Bro do you..." he started speaking as he moved his feet to the ground. And suddenly he dropped off his chair as he cried "Do you really think I'll survive when you're all gone?!".

Notice

There will be a new book that continues after this one. If you (long term loyal readers) haven't noticed I've changed the title of this book to "Apartment n.o 9 Prequel". This is so I can write a new style in the new book. In the new book I'll be writing shorter stories that'll reflect on random daily lives of characters with a mix of different plots, and a multi-verse kinda idea. This will help me to update/write faster as books with a longer story/plot (like 'Forever' which tends to take a very long time to finish). Meaning that this new book will have no end and I can write more creatively into it but having the concept/idea that nine percent are roommates, and same profiles. Please patiently wait for this/next week's update for further information of the new book.