Chapter Two

"So Mr Zhang, why did you sign two people when we only had one space left?" Xukun asked. Yixing raises an eyebrow at the boys "There's one more room, didn't you guys know?" he said, adding more confusion to the boys.

All nine boys followed Yixing upstairs and kept walking till they reached the end of a hallway. Zhengting suddenly gets anxious remembering what happened there "Don't tell it's that room..." he thought. As he predicted Yixing stops in front of the scraped door "Did they not change the door?" Yixing mumbled taking keys out of his pocket. He was about to insert the key but then stopped when it didn't fit. He tried his other keys but they all didn't work "Ah right I lost the key to this room years ago that's why I didn't rent it out, and took off all the bedroom locks" he stated.

"Huh? then why didn't you get someone to break or change the door?" Xiao Gui questioned. "I keep forgetting to do that until last month. I called my company to get someone to fix it and also furnish the room too." Yixing answered and tries to open the door resulting it to fall and break. Yixing's hand was still outreached in front of him, everyone else were shocked except for Zhengting.

The boys were surprised to know the room was meant to be another bedroom, they thought it was where Yixing stored some important belongings. While Yixing was more surprised and disappointed. "Xukun did anyone come in to furnish this room last month?" Yixing asked the surprised guy. Xukun shakes his head "We didn't have a single visitor during that time" he responded.

Yixing takes out is phone dialing a business number "Hello? Yes I'm Zhang Yixing... Uh well last month I hired some workers to come and furnish a room for me last month, but the room is still empty and dusty like no one touched it at all!.... H-huh? November 14th? Didn't I say October 14th?... No!?- Oh r-really... okay yep thank you, thank you so much!" He hangs up and turned to Zhengting and Justin. "Sorry it's my mistake that your room isn't ready, really sorry" he apologizes and bows, Zhengting and Justin quickly told him to get up. "Tonight they'll start painting your room, and then after that they will move in furniture and arrange it . I will take a few days, to make it faster they'll be working in here for 12 hours from 8am to 8pm. Make sure there is a clear pathway for them." After talking Yixing brings out two keys, handing them to Zhengting and Justin and left in a hurry as he forgot he was cooking soup at home.

It was getting dark outside Justin and Zhengting have already adjusted all their watches and times to an hour early. Zhangjing, Ziyi and Nongnong were cooking dinner with the help of Yanjun who washed all the vegetables. The others: Xukun, Xiao gui, and Chengcheng moved Justin's belongings up stairs along with Zhengting's things too. They carried the suitcases into Chengcheng's room.

Chengcheng and Justin's room

"I sleep on the grey bed at the bottom

"I sleep on the grey bed at the bottom. You can sleep on that top bunk, but the desk underneath is mine." Chengcheng said as Justin was just about to jump on the wrong bed.
"Also Zhengting-ge I have a mini sofa that can unfold into a bed you can sleep on it" Chengcheng says as he brings out a small couch that was the size of one of Zhengting's large suitcase. Zhengting's anticipation immediately decreases when Chengcheng unfolds it once and that was it. "Bro this doesn't even reach half of my brother's height!" Justin shouts. "Ge just share a bed with me" Justin said turning to Zhengting who already has left the room saying "I'll just sleep on the couch ".

After eating dinner

Everyone sat around the table as they were chatting about each other. As time passes Zhengting and Justin felt more welcomed and fit in with the group. "So Justin is 16 years old, shouldn't he be attending high school?" Ziyi asked wondering which school he would enroll. "Yeah my parents enrolled me to Zhengting's old school, Balance high school was it?" Justin replied before taking a sip of water. "Dude really? Me, Chengcheng and Nongnong go to that school!" Xiao Gui said happily as he stood up again jumping excitedly. "Sit back down child, what did you eat while we weren't looking?" Xukun questioned as Xiao Gui was always too hype or high.

"Zhengting you said you graduated with a degree in Fashion and design in Seoul right?" Zhangjing asked talking to Zhengting. Zhengting nods, too busy with eating the lollipop in his hand. "So what are you planning to do in China then?" Zhangjing asked. Zhengting thought for a moment "Hmm actually I got offered a job here. I'm getting interviewed in like the next two weeks. But then I fell like I should major in dance and music, since I've been doing dance since I was 8. I guess dancing is still in my soul " Zhengting replied smiling at his last sentence.

Chengcheng who has been listening to their conversation speaks up "Oh yeah music is a strong thing, I swear it's everywhere and everyone's doing it. Zhangjing wanted to become a chef so he could eat, but is now working at a music studio. Kun-ge is busy studying music composition when he could be playing basketball with me. And also that Huba guy that Xiao gui brings home could've been a professional magician , but he chose to study music too."

"Oooh what Huba guy?"Justin asked wiggling his eyebrows at Xiao Gui. "Hm what Huba guy? the character from monster hunt?" Xiao gui muttered as he sips his juice nervously. "His friend Zhu Xingjie, who's like 5 years older than him. Why aren't you admitting you know him, that's the nickname you gave him too" Yanjun uttered. Nongnong furrowed his eyebrows thinking that something was wrong "It's because he has a crush-opf""AHahA it's because I owe him a Crush album, you know that Korean singer" Xiao gui covers as he stuffed a lollipop in Nongnong's mouth. "Uh right Nongnong we have homework to finish let's go" Xiao gui yelled unintentionally, his voice was just loud. "Wait, Nongnong do you have more lollipops?" Zhengting asked as he followed them to their room, which was at the first floor.

Xiao Gui & Linong's room

 Even though Zhengting has already took a glance of this room but he did notice the obvious Batman and Superman canvases

 Even though Zhengting has already took a glance of this room but he did notice the obvious Batman and Superman canvases. "My username is Super Nongnong, hence I got the superman poster" Nongnong explained when he saw Zhengting observing it. "My favorite character is actually Joker, but there wasn't any (at the store). So I got Batman since Joker's first appearance was in Batman's movie, plus they're rivals" Xiao gui explained. 

"Hey your room is neater and newer than Chengcheng's room" Zhengting commented. "Of course, Chengcheng is too lazy to clean his room and our room was renovated before we moved in" said Xiao gui. "Oh so how long have you been living here for?" Zhengting interrogated. Xiao gui then starts counting with his fingers "10, 11 ... almost 14 months" he responded. Zhengting looks at Nongnong waiting for his answer, "8 months for me, I was the last roommate to join before you and Justin" Nongnong replied smiling.

"Hey Zhengting-ge , should we show you around the house?" Nongnong asked. Zhengting nods "Sure, I'll go get Justin too". "Yep then let's start from the bottom to the top! Now to the underground basement!!~" Xiao Gui howled at the top of his voice.

 "Yep then let's start from the bottom to the top! Now to the underground basement!!~" Xiao Gui howled at the top of his voice

Merry Christmas everyone!!!🎄🎁❤