Chapter Eleven

"I'm back!" Zhengting rejoiced, causing Justin and Xiao gui to throw questions at him from the couch, like "Where were you?" "Did you bring any food?" "Did you buy anything for me?". However the young teens got ignored as Zhengting walked up the stairs, bumping into Yanjun who was descending. "Oh Yanjun do you have my things that I bought-" Zhengting wanted to ask where all his shopping items went, but he stopped when he felt a ruffle in his hair. "Hey!" Zhengting reacted when Yanjun took off the black and white checkered beret. "What? I paid for this with my money, can't I take it back?" he retorted flipping the hat in his hands and hopped down the stairs. Later Xukun follows after, stopping by Zhengting. Zhengting crossed over his arms around his torso protectively "What? If you want your shirt back I'll give it to you after I change". "No, you can keep it. Just stopped to tell you that your things are in the garage and also the workers said your room will be finished tomorrow morning." Xukun informed and walked down the stairs with Zhengting in tow.

"Ge! what's that in your hands?" Justin asked when Zhengting came to place the said object on the rectangular coffee table. "It's a lollipop bouquet, my friend Xinchun gave it to me" Zhengting replied feeling proud of his friend for knowing him so well, because he prepared Zhengting's favorite candy. "Xinchun? As in Huang Xinchun who graduated school?" Chengcheng asked. "Yeah, do yo know him?" Zhengting asked smacking Justin's hand away from the bouquet of lollipops. "Of course, unfortunately we're friends" Chengcheng answered eyes focused on the TV screen where he was playing Mario kart with Xiao gui. "Yeah that's unfortunate" Zhengting said in his head, somehow feeling sorry for Xinchun.

"Justin come help carry some bags for me" demandedZhengting.

...

"Wow Zhengting-ge, we can have a pool party with all these water equipment and toys!" Xiao gui expressed bouncing on his feet while he carried a box of an inflatable unicorn. "You make it sound like we never have pool parties" said Wang Ziyi, who just came back from work. "Where's everyone else?" Ziyi asked when he noticed Yanjun's car was missing from the garage and no sign of any adults making food. "Yanjun went to pick up Zhangjing-ge, and Xukun went to get my car" Chengcheng replied continuing to play on his play station. "Oh looks like we can have a pool party with all these stuff..." Ziyi comments and suddenly the room went silent as the younger ones anticipated for his next words. Ziyi could feel the stares and sighed "... alright kids let's have a BBQ pool party, as well as welcoming out two new roommates" he announced.
"YAAASSS!"

...

The sound of sizzling and smell of grilled meat, herbs, and seafood cause Zhangjing to drool when he entered into the kitchen. Outside the glass window and door he sees a Unicorn and pink flamingo walking past.
An eyebrow perks up on Zhangjing's face, he slides open the door stepping onto wet concrete. "What's going on?" Zhangjing asked the buff man who was grilling chicken by the picnic table. Ziyi lifts his head up at the voice and sees two more people following after Zhangjing. "Oh you guys are back. We just decided have a welcoming pool party for Justin and Zhengting" just as he mentioned the two names, the brothers came running towards them in soaking wet t-shirts and swimming trunks.

The younger brother skids behind the three men hiding behind them as Zhengting points a water gun at them. "Huang Minghao!" Zhengting yelled shooting a squirt of water at Justin's direction. However the sly Justin blocks this attack by pulling a random person in front of him as a shield.

Cai Xukun had no idea how he got water in his face , he didn't even know Justin was behind him or a soaking wet Zhengting was aiming the water gun at him. Xukun squints his stinging eyes while he wiped the water away with his sleeve.

"You two play somewhere else, the food is going to get ruined and you'll have nothing to eat" Ziyi said in a warm motherly tone. Zhengting obediently puts down his water gun and walks away, with Justin mirroring his steps. When they were at a safe distance away from Zhangjing, Xukun, Yanjun and most importantly food, Zhengting starts shooting water at Justin again.

 When they were at a safe distance away from Zhangjing, Xukun, Yanjun and most importantly food, Zhengting starts shooting water at Justin again

~Food time~

"Everyone! Let's play a game!" Xiao gui suggested loudly, before tearing a piece of meat from his skewer with his teeth. Justin perks up his head with his eyes sparkling. He puts his hands up as if he was trying to grab his teacher's attention to answer a question in which he knew the answer to. "Do you have an idea?" Ziyi asked, letting the younger speak.

Justin giggles as he stood from his seat to give a suggestion. "I thought of a game do you guys want to play?" he uttered, clapping his hands excitedly. Xiao gui was happily nodding his head agreeing to whatever game Justin was going to suggest. While Zhengting wasn't interested to what his brother was planning at all, as he rolled his eyes and resumed eating.