Chapter Eight

Zhengting wakes up the next morning with some weight on him, he looks over and sees it was one of his own jackets. Zhengting stares at his jacket blankly, he doesn't remember taking it out. Zhengting yawns brushing off the thought as he gets up to go to the bathroom to wash up.

When Zhengting came out from the basement to join the others in the kitchen, Justin notices some differences in his make up. "Ge are you going out today?" Justin asked as he nibbled onto his toast. "Yeah I'm going to buy some decorations for my room, Mr Zhang just sent me the room design and layout. Also I'm meeting some of my old friends this afternoon".

"If you're going shopping then you should take a car" Zhangjing suggested. "I'll take him to the mall" Xukun offered straight away in which Lin Yanjun disagrees "No, you still have school. I'll take him there and back".

"I don't have classes today, I also need to buy new resources too. Don't you need to open your shoe store at this hour?" Xukun remarked.

Yanjun sticks his chin up "Huh well it can still open without me! I have employees" he reminded.

Zhengting and Zhangjing nonchalantly watched the two bicker. "Can't I get Ziyi to go with me?" he remarked quietly in which Zhangjing shakes his head. "After dropping off the kids he's going straight to work" Zhangjing replied. "Why does a gym trainer have to work so early?" Zhengting asked "Because some clients like to work out before they go to work, therefore he needs to be there" Zhangjing answered and at the same time Ziyi comes down gathering the high school students ready to drive out of the house.

"Both of you should just go with him." Zhangjing announced when the kids left causing three heads to look at him surprised. "Xukun needs to buy new resources but we only have Yanjun's car available, so both of you can go" he interrupts. Xukun and Yanjun nodded at each other agreeing, but Zhengting seems to dislike the decision. "But who'll look after the house? Don't forget we'll have people coming in and out of the house" Zhengting reminds. Zhangjing then takes out his phone as he sent a text to someone, seconds later his notification turns off. "Don't worry Mr Zhang is free so he'll be in the house until the boys come back from school" You Zhangjing assured happily.

Shopping Mall

Yanjun wishes he could switch spots with Xukun. Xukun was sitting next to Zhengting at the back seat of his car, while he had to drive. Because he could never trust anyone with his car, especially a brat whose only just had his license.

Yanjun shouldn't be glancing at his rear mirror from time to time to peep at what Zhengting and Xukun were up to. Xukun being the game lover he is introduced Zhengting to many offline games he had on his phone, because he ran out of data to play online games.

Zhengting and Xukun had their heads low on Xukun's phone as they played multiplayer Fruit Ninjas. The way their shoulders leaned on each other, fingers touching at every swipe and head bumping together at each speed bump Yanjun drove past, it got onto his nerves. Yanjun doesn't realize that he has been staring at them through the mirror too long that he almost misses the red light ahead.

Yanjun steps on his brakes quickly as possible creating slight screeching sounds. The two at the back slung forward as Xukun's phone dropped.
"Aiishii-..." Zhengting was about to curse at the sudden incident.
Yanjun doesn't know if he was glad that happened or not because other wise he wouldn't have been able to see Zhengting's exposed collarbone and flawless shoulders, from his loose shirt that shifted from the movement.

Xukun sits back up right after picking up his phone and criticizing Yanjun for being a worse driver than himself.
"Zhengting are you okay?" Xukun asked as he quickly fixes Zhengting's shirt for him. Zhengting smiles at his kind gesture "Oh I'm fine-Lin Yanjun it's green light!" He yelped when he saw the red turn yellow then green, and honking from behind was heard.

After surviving another minute of Yanjun's driving the three have finally arrived safely at the mall. "Bro we almost died back there!" Xukun yelled as he never experienced such crazy driving in his life. "At least I didn't leave a big scratch on my car, like you did with Fan Chengcheng's car!" Yanjun shouts back stuffing his keys in his pocket. Zhengting crosses his arms as he looked between the two adults who were currently having a staring contest. He sighs and took a hold of their wrists dragging them a furniture store before anyone could say anything to each other.

' Love is 4 walls~, neoro chaeun mirror mirror. Love is 4walls, sinbiroun miro miro'

Zhengting was pretty surprised that the Korean store '4walls furniture' had a branch in China too. When they entered the store Zhengting felt nostalgia as the theme song played, he started humming to it not noticing how the wrists he held swapped into hands.

Xukun pushed the cart around as he followed Zhengting and Yanjun through different aisles. What ever Zhengting put int he cart Xukun would rearrange it carefully so there was space to fit more. But whenever Lin Yanjun placed anything in it he would secretly take it out and put it back into the shelves. He knew Yanjun didn't need to buy those things anyways, it was just an excuse to get close to Zhengting while he had to push the cart.

Xukun found an opportunity to ditch Yanjun when they walked through the mirror section. When he helped Zhengting carry a tall black framed mirror, he carefully placed the heavy box into the cart and tells Zhengting he wanted to buy some water toys for the pool. Zhengting clicks his fingers saying something about how Justin sent him a shop list and water guns was one of them. Xukun happily walked away with Zhengting leaving someone behind who was too busy complimenting his own looks through the mirrors.

"Hm? Where did Lin Yanjun go?" Zhengting asked realizing his absence, when they were at the counter paying for their things. "He's probably busy flirting with a trash bin, don't bother him let's just leave." Xukun lied(but it could be true) as he puts in the last object into their cart and heads off to drop them off in the car. Xukun stopped in his tracks when they were meters away from the car "Wait... shit we still need his car keys" he muttered.