Chapter Four

Justin blinked open his eyes when his alarm pulled him out his dream. He dismisses his alarm on his phone and sits up , the ceiling wasn't too close above him so he was able to stretch his arms. He checked his phone for the time, '6:22am'. Justin climbs overs his duvet to the end of his bed and hopped down the ladder. Chengcheng was still sleeping with a pillow in his arms, Justin wanted to wake him up but then didn't want to be rude, plus he heard it was impossible to get Chengcheng out of bed.

The boy with his hair still messy opened his suitcase and started unpacking his things, last night Chengcheng cleared away some space in the wardrobe and one of the spare desk which was covered in shoe boxes. Justin stacked his folded clothes carefully into the wardrobe, because he didn't want to fold them again. He hanged his hoodies, coats and jackets then placed his suitcase next to his desk by the ladder.

The young boy skipped down the stairs heart immediately breaking when he saw his poor brother on the floor, surrounded with pillows on top of him. He probably ended up there from moving in his sleep. Justin sat down next to his brother shaking him "Ge, ge wake up! You can go sleep on my bed , get up". Zhengting is pulled up by Justin who seats him onto the sofa, he was barely awake. Justin looked at his brother and notices a beige stain on his shirt, he leans closer to Zhengting observing his eyelids, nose, cheeks and eyebrows. "Zhengting are you still wearing makeup?" Justin questioned and Zhengting immediately bolts up wide awake horror in his face. "Aahh I forgot to remove it! I'm going to get pimples" he yelled and quickly searched for his bag that he left by the sofa. He dug into his bag for toiletries bag and a cosmetic bag fulled with skin care products.

Running up the stairs Zhengting fumbles for his make up remover, as he enters into the bathroom. Zhengting suddenly screamed when he saw Yanjun in front of the mirror with only a towel around his waist. Lin Yanjun screams back in surprise as Zhengting stumbles back accidentally hitting someone behind him. The bags in Zhengting's hands dropped, luckily nothing was damaged. "Why didn't you knock before coming in?!" Yanjun exclaimed. Zhengting's jaw drop "This is a bathroom! Not your room"he points out.

The man from behind, which was Xukun picked up Zhengting's things from the floor and handed it to him receiving a "Thank you". "Yanjun it's your own problem for not locking the door" Xukun stated as he squeezed minty toothpaste onto his toothbrush. "Hey Xukun that's my toothpaste!" Yanjun said shockingly "Be glad I borrowed your toothpaste not your shoes" Xukun witted back causing Yanjun to let out a loud gasp. Zhengting huffs at their behavior and walked to the other side of Yanjun who hogged all the space for the mirror view. "Move aside please" Zhengting appealed expressionless as he bumps Yanjun so he could see his own reflection clearly. Yanjun looked at the two feeling offended, one used his toothpaste and the other just bumped into him "Is this how you two treat your seniors?!" he asked. "Why is the mirror so foggy?" Zhengting said ignoring the fuming man "It's because someone spent 2 hours in the shower" Xukun answered.

Zhengting dripped the makeup remover onto a cotton pad and rubs it on his face thoroughly. He then cleanses his face with water accidentally letting water into his eyes. "Is there a towel I can borrow?" He asked keeping his head low above the sinks so he wouldn't create a mess. "You can't take this one!" Yanjun says tightening the towel around his waist. "No one wants to use it" Xukun says and grabs a spare towel under the sink for Zhengting. Zhengting takes it, gently patting his face. "Thanks" he said returning it but notices how the two were quiet and stared at him. Xukun was frozen with his toothbrush still in his mouth and Yanjun turned into flirt mode as he breathes out "Wah is this an angel in front of me?". 'Zhangjing was right, he's really flirty' Zhengting thought to himself and threw the towel onto Yanjun's face "Then it only means you're dead, if you could see one" Zhengting remarked.