Who am I fooling..

Start from the beginning

I spread a good amount of thick pink lip gloss on my lips and puckered up.

That should hide the swollen bit.

Feeling all good and made up.. I walked to the bar to join my sister and Jay.

Justin was already seated, he had Suz resting her head on his shoulder and he played with her hair... Rolling my eyes and looking at anywhere but them.... Smart ass.. I thought!

Now who would believe I was with him. I really hate his guts with passion.. Acting like nothing ever happened.

I shamelessly took my seat beside Jay.. He didn't look too happy.  He was just staring at me with a look of many questions

There was an awkward silence and I was feeling so tensed up

Signaling the nearby waiter, I ordered for another glass of strawberry daiquiri to calm my nerves.. The room suddenly felt too hot.

Umm... Suz broke the silence.. Justin and I would like to take our leave now.  She said locking her arms against his and standing up.

Thanks for this lovely double date... I enjoyed your company.. Cousin and Mimi... Justin said with an annoying smirk at us.

My pleasure douche... Jay finally spoke and I simply nodded trying to force a smile on my face.. But pretence doesn't seem to work well with me so..

They left..

And it was left it Jay and  I...

The waiter brought my daiquiri , when he placed it in front of me and left... Jay pushed it slightly away from me

You're not going to have that sweetheart....he said softly.. I was just so lost for words

Wh..? was all I stuttered out. 

It's time we talk.. He added cocking his eyebrow at me.

Okay.  I said with the weakest comeback.

I'm really sorry about all that happened.... I didn't -

Shush.... Jay shushed me placing his finger on my lips.

Your sister already explained the situation to me but I want to find out from you.. Your version of the truth. He revealed and took his hand off.

Uumm.... OK. ..so, what exactly would you like to know?  I questioned him for more clarification.

Why did you really break up with Lexis if he did nothing wrong to warrant it... Was it because you fell out of love with him or it was because you were in love with someone else?  He asked to my surprise..

How could he come to that conclusion , does he suspect something?  I assumed...

Well, I broke up with him coz I could imagine my life with him...as some boring, we just didn't click on many terms.. We were just not compatible . I answered confidently.

How do you mean by that? And you got to know that just when he wanted to take a huge step in your relationship? Are you scared of commitment? He asked looking straight into my eyes

I - I don't know. I think him and I didn't agree on many terms so.. I said.

You and him or just you? He questioned again and I was getting furious..

Why was he ganging up on me like that? 

Me. I blurted out and he flinched.

Look here Mimi... I may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. I've actually fallen in love with you and would love to know what I'm getting myself into OK.. Don't think the little stunt that you and my cousin pulled over here was just a mere thing to me... He spatted and it was the first time I've gotten Jay so worked up.

What else do you think it's about Huh?  I challenged him.

I..don't know OK and I don't wanna know if your ex keeps calling it's because you guys still have an unfinished business. He said and I chuckled.

We broke up doesn't he's my enemy, it was mutual ... He opted for friendship.. I cleared up.

Jay grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to his gaze. We were few inches apart

Look! You wouldn't like me when I'm jealous coz I.... don't.. share! 

He crashed my lips against his and pulled my hair closer to him to more..

I was in shock, but I responded to him and he bite my lip so hard it almost hurt but I moaned out to enjoy the pain he was giving out.... I didn't want to hurt him but then he abruptly pushed me back against my seat.

What the fuck was that about... I groaned and he gave me a glare....breathing in and out to have a moment of calm

Now.. Explain to me in god's name why JUSTIN'S PERFUME IS ALL OVER YOU...MIMI !  He yelled and I flinched back.

OMG!  I'm screwed.. Think Mimi... Think.

I got it from my sister who happens to use the same perfume with Justin??  What if he confronts her to find out you're lying...

Then you'll have to explain to Suz why her  boyfriend's perfume was all over your dress..  Great!  Just Great!

See what you've caused Justin.. I wish you burn in hell..

Yeah sure coz you'll burn with him too..

I'm panicking here... Oh god.. What have I gotten myself into..

He's waiting for your answer ...you can't chicken out like a coward..

Tell him the truth.. That you were seriously having a fling with his cousin who happens to be your sister's boyfriend and your Ex 's best friend .

You are a terrible person Mimi.. You're going to hurt so many people who care about you here including this handsome hunk in front of you..

I stared into his eyes.

Kiss me Jay! Kiss the hell out of me... I said and grabbed his shirt closer..and took his lower lip into mine .

It's not important... Let's talk about that later... I tried coerce him but he wouldn't bulge..

He held me firmly to a stop.. No! I'm not in for games Mimi.. Don't play with my feelings..  He snapped.

I'm not going to... I need you please.. I desperately said..and he shook his head.

You're one big confused girl. Who did this to you?! He questioned and I sunk into my seat.

Fine! If you won't kiss me then I'm leaving !... I sparked bringing my next plan into action... Walking away..

Tripping, I quickly grabbed my purse and begin to stomp out of his sight.

Taking two long strides, he latched onto my arm and pulled me back...to stop me from going further..

Turning me around to face him..

Oh.. god.. Why does he have to be so handsome and frustrating at the same time

No.. You're not! I'm taking you home sweetheart...with me.. He softly said...and smirked 

Trapped! I'm fucking trapped!

Do you think Jay will let her go..
How can she explain the perfume bit?