It was so cold....
Really cold and I heard it started to rain again.

I felt myself shivering and I was literally hugging myself to sleep. The floor was really cold too. I had no blanket or even a pillow.

This is your life now Hana. You have to stay like this. Might as well get used to it.

The next morning

I woke up quite early and I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight coming form the window.

I yawned and noticed I was not on the floor anymore. I was...
On the bed.

On Taehyung's bed!

I was shocked like really shocked. I looked at myself and I was covered with a blanket, properly tucked in and warm pillows underneath my head.

I stood up and freaked out.

What If he saw you in his bed. He'd kill me. I have to fix it before he comes back.

I quickly began making the bed and just then the foot opened.
Just great I'm screwed.

It was Taehyung.

"Finally your up!" he said not in an angry but a normal tone.
"I.... I....." I couldn't even speak infront of him.

"What is it spit it out already!" he said.
I could feel my body trembling and no words came out.

"Well??" he asked getting annoyed.
"I'm sorry.... I don't know how I got on your bed,and I'm sorry for everything.. Please don't punish me.." I said really quickly and held my face in my hands.

"hmmm... Go down and make me breakfast!" he said ignoring what I  said.

I looked at him as a smile crept on my face. I was relieved he didn't say anything.

"Are you smiling?" he asked suddenly.
My smile faded as I stammered "N.... No.... I'm sorry..." I said and ran out of the room to the kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

When she apologized to me about sleeping on the bed. I couldn't help but hold in a laugh.

She didn't know I was the one who picked her up from the cold floor and tucked her in bed.

I actually felt the urge to burst out laughing, seeing her vulnerable state. She's so frightened of me.

W.. Why did I just say that?
Am I loosing my sanity?
I put her in bed just because my floor was getting dirty...
Y... Yeah that was it....
It wasn't like I was afraid she'll get cold or anything...

I told her to make me breakfast. I was really hungry.
I changed my clothes and wore a white oversized Shirt and black trousers.

I then went downstairs to the dinning room and saw the best looking food I've ever seen.

"P.... Please have a seat." Hana said and she brought me my coffee. Wait how did she know I liked coffee?
She put it beside me and went back to the kitchen.

I sat down and began eating.

I felt like I'm eating heaven food. This was the most delicious breakfast I've ever had.

It was so yummy.
I fineshed in only 10 minutes.
I finished and got up.

"Where is Hana?" I asked one of the maids.
"She's in the kitchen helping us work Sir." she replied.

"Didn't she have breakfast?" I asked trying to sound cold.
"No Sir. Mam started working." she said.

I feel concerned.
I know I shouldn't feel that way but one should not skip breakfast.
It's the most important meal of the day.
I really hate this.
I hate that I'm caring for her.
I hate that I'm living with the daughter...
Of the woman my father once loved.

Hey guys... How is the story so far. I'm trying to update quicker but exams are literally next week. So... Its kinda hard.
But fighting 😍
Thankyou for reading.
Sarabghaeo❤️❤️❤️