Christmas (morning)

On Christmas morning, Sonic and Knuckles woke up next to each other. If you know me, you prolly know what they did last night.

The doorbell rang and, I don't want to write every person showing up, so they all showed up at once! Espio wasn't with his little brother or his Mother, for reasons. But he was with his little sister and her friends.

Espio's sister and her friends ran inside and upstairs to put their plan into action

As soon as Silver and Espio walked into the room, the Kids began.

The mistletoe hung above Silver and Espio. They looked up and saw it. Trinity winked at Espio and gave him a thumbs up.

Espio looked back at Silver, and they leaned in to kiss. What Trinity and her friends didn't know, was that the two would get a little too close.

Espio and Silver kissed, but then Silver became more rough, and so did Espio. Yep, they started to make out.

"Espio, abort, abort!" Charlie said.

But they were so deep into the kiss, saliva was dripping from their mouths.

"Oh. My God. That's GROSS!" Trinity said.

Everyone continued to stare at the couple, bewildered, until someone took action.

"Alright you two, that is quite enough. If you're gonna make out, don't do it in front of everyone." Said Tails, pushing them away from each other.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, I forgot you were all there." Espio apologized.

Silver just whimpered.

"You two are a thing already? Just like that?" Titan asked

"We've BEEN a thing, kiddo. We just kept it a secret." Silver said