Back on the Island

Cream's POV

I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't be together, although I knew it was coming.
I don't know why though. I could see it a mile away, but somehow I ended up surprised. It's funny, really.

And of course, my great friends where there to help, too.

Sonic walked Knuckles into his house.

Knuckles' POV

Sonic walked me into my house. We stared into each other's eyes for a while... and then out of nowhere, he kisses me.

I'm taken aback for a moment before kissing back more violently.

Then, Sonic tells me to keep it up for a while, because he wants Tails to have some alone time with Cream.

"Alright" I reply

"Great" He replies

Instead of our usual fistfights, we ended up having a tongue fight. Which, I won of course. Though, in the middle of our thing, Tails comes in probably because he was getting tired of waiting for Sonic, and says upon seeing us making out, "Really? You're alone for 10 minutes, and you have to connect faces?"

Sonic and I blush as red as my fur, and Sonic says, "No! We weren't kissing, we where just... Having a staring contest with our eyes really close together!"

Playing along, I say "Uh, yeah! Haha you looked away Sonic so I win! That means you'll have to go now... Bye!"

Sonic is basically pushed out by Tails and I hear him talking to Sonic outside... "Sonic, you can't kiss before marriage! You'll contract fatal Ligma!"

"Tails, you know no one falls for that anymore." Says Sonic.

"Dangit..."

"It was never even funny in the first place!... Well, maybe it was the first time, but after that it's not funny anymore!" Said Sonic.