I Knew I Hated Him!

Start from the beginning

"Never had someone recover so speedily?" I asked him. I felt a hint of deja vu and realized that this was exactly what I did while fighting Menoetius. And where I lost a hand. Percy smirked at me.

"I've never met someone quite so impulsive." He retorted and pulled his sword back. I stood up and shook his hand. "You are very good, almost as good as me."

"And that's right where I want to be," I said happily. We walked over to our friends and started conversing with them. I ended up with Lilly because Bianca didn't want anything to do with me until I showered anytime I sparred.

"You should've seen Killian, Lil," I said to her as we started talking about his training. "He is getting quite good at wielding a sword. He might be better than me one day."

"I wish I could see him spar sometime." She said. I let out a laugh.

"How about you come tomorrow?" I offered.

"I can't do that." She said mournfully.
"Theo and I are going for a walk tomorrow."

"Well, speak of the devil," I said, seeing the son of Khione walk into the arena. Lilly gave me a cutting glance and waved him down. His eyes immediately found her and he stalked over to us.

"Hey, Theo," Lilly smiled at her boyfriend. Theo glanced at her, then me. I tried for my winning smile and was rewarded when he involuntarily shuddered.

"Hey, Lilly," he said. He glanced at Killian, who was talking with Summer and Alexia. He looked him up and down and I held in a comment that wouldn't do me any good.

"Why don't you two lovebirds go off," I suggested to the couple. "Go on a walk now so that you two might come watch Killian and I spar tomorrow. Do you think that'll work to for you, Lilly?" She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Michael." She hugged me and quickly let go. She grabbed Theo's hand and dragged him out of the arena.

I looked over at Killian, who was now only talking with Alexia. I thought about talking to him now, but decided against it. I could talk to him at dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not see him at dinner. I saw him beforehand.

A knock on the door to the Hermes cabin had me rushing to get to it. When I opened it, Silena was standing there, urgency written all over her face and posture.

"What?" I asked immediately. "What happened?"

"Michael, our vision," she said. "It came true." I swore.

"Where?" I asked. Silena nodded and raced towards the forest. I raced after her and soon we came across Lilly crying by a tree.

I knelt down by her and picked her up. Without a word, Silena led me to her cabin, where she opened the door for me and kicked out almost everybody else. I set the crying girl down on a random bed while Silena walked to her bunk. I looked around the cabin and immediately regretted it. There were thousands of pictures of celebrities and the cabin was way too pink for me.

Silena came back and set her break up survival kit on the bed. She fished out the chocolate and offered it to Lilly. Surprisingly, Lilly took it and shoved it in her mouth. Silena took out the fuzzy blanket and wrapped Lilly in it and for a long time, we just sat there as Lilly cried until she finally fell asleep.

After a minute or two of listening to Lilly's soft snoring, Silena spoke. "So we were right." I nodded. Another beat of silence. "Who was the dark figure, though?"  I was about to shrug when a thunder-like sound blasted through the camp. I wrapped Lilly in a protective sound-proof light barrier and stood up.