{39} On My Block ♥️

Imagine Zion is 15 in this chapter.

Y/N's POV

Friendship. What does friendship mean to me. Well since you asked, friendship is something beautiful, your surrounded by the people you trust and know will be there for a long time.

That's exactly what I have with my five best friends. Ruby, Monse, Zion, Cesar, and Jamal. But they aren't just my best friends there my family.

I've basically known them my whole life and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

The day ruby and Olivia got shot was terrifying. Ruby survived but Olivia didn't. She died in the hospital, leaving a heartbroken ruby at first.

But it's like he doesn't want to feel anything. I understand too, it's best to give him space. The new year is coming and things are going to be different.

But it's still going to be hard to move on. I know that Cesar blames Olivia death on himself but it isn't his fault, it's Latrell's he's the one who shot them.

But I've been so helpful to everyone and nobody has asked how I felted about the situation. It's like they think they are the only ones hurting but, I'm hurt too.

I wish I could go back in time but I can't and Olivia is gone now. I was at my house getting ready for the New Years party at Ruby's house.

A knock at my window, startled me. I pulled my curtains back to see Zion standing there in a black tux. I opened the window and he hops through.

"I was calling you." He said closing the window behind him. I started curling my hair, and I see him watching me through the mirror.

"My phone is on do not disturb." I said he grabs my phone from my bed and goes through it.

"Not anymore, I could have been kidnapped and you won't know because you don't answer your phone."

"You look fine to me." I said curling my last piece of hair. From looking at the mirror I see Zion walk over to me.

"How are you doing?" He asked. Just thinking about Olivia breaks my heart, I remember the day like the back of my hand and I wish I didn't.

"I'm not okay." I said as I start sobbing. "Olivia was one of my friends, and I can't even imagine if we lost ruby too, I don't think I would be able to function." Zion pulls me into his chest and hugs me.

"I know how you feel (y/n) it'll take time to heal but someday you'll be fine." He said rubbing my head. I slowly break myself back together.

Zion lifts my head from his chest and holds my face in his hands. "We'll be fine." He said, softly. I leaned up and kissed his lips.

The kiss was slow and sweet like always. Me and Zion have been dating for awhile but it's been low key.  The gang already has enough on their hands.

I pulled away and stare into Zion's chocolate eyes. "Come on, we have a party to be at." He said.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and Zion grabs my hand leading me out the front door.

••••••

Me and Zion arrived at the Martinez house to see everyone was here. Even Mario and a pregnant white girl. That I don't know at all.

Mario came up to me and gave me a hug. "Look at you, your growing up." He said letting go of the hug,shaking me lightly.

"And look at you, knocking girls up." I said punching his arm, softly. He chuckles at my comment.

"Still funny as always." He said.