{34} Survivors PT.2 🛩

Y/N'S POV

It's been about a month since the crash and we are still on the deserted island. It's only me and Zion.

The island was big and we are surprised we even survived. We took some supplies from the plane, like the food and and took some plane parts to make shelter.

I have been having doubts that we'll ever get found. I learned over the time that Zion was in a boy band that was getting more famous.

Also the reason why he was in Canada was because he was visiting his family. Now that we haven't been found or heard from I'm sure someone put out a missing persons report.

When Zion promised that he would stay with me through thick and thin he kept it. We only have each other to rely on.

"The sun is setting, you should get some rest." Zion said, taking a seat next to me as I watch the sunset.

I didn't listen and continue to watch it. "After everything that happened, watching this is the best part." I said admiring the pink-Orange color.

"Yeah, but you also met me.. so double win." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I leaned into his touch. "If we do get off this island promise you won't forget about me?" I asked, now looking at him.

He looks down at me. "I can't ever forget about you." He smiles at me and places a kiss on my forehead.

I smile at this action and lay on head on his chest. As we were watching the sunset, I started getting drowsy and ended up falling asleep in Zion's arm.

________________

I woke up in me and Zion's makeshift tent that was surprisingly comfortable. I notice that Zion wasn't next to me. I get out of the tent and saw Zion in the water.

He was shirtless, well naked if you want to be specific. I admire his beauty from afar. Over the month I've fell in love with him.

He makes me smile in the worst situations, and he cares about my health and about me and he's everything I want.

I know this sounds corny as fuck but it's the truth.

I decided to go back into the tent and let him do what he had to do. A few minutes later he came into the tent fully dressed, with a smile on his face.

"Hey." He said, he placed a kiss on my forehead, making my heart melt for him.

"Hey." I replied back. He sits cross cross in front of me and just watches me.

"What's up?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in curiosity.

Over the month of knowing Zion he can tell that something wrong with me, even if I am smiling.

"Nothing." I said. Completely lying to myself. I can't stop worrying about my mom, and getting home instead of being on a island.

"Seriously I can tell somethings up." He said. He grabs my chin making me look him in the eye.

"I'm fine, seriously." I push his hand off of me, realizing it was kinda harsh.

"I was just trying to be nice, you don't have to be a bitch." He said, exiting the tent, leaving me speechless.

Wow. He called me a bitch. That shit hurts.

I shake it off and exit the tent. Zion was long gone and it was just me and trees. I sigh, cutting down some trees so we can make a fire.

The whole time I couldn't get what Zion called me out of my head, 'a bitch'.

At this point I miss my mother because she would have have some good advice. I can't stand another second here, it's driving me crazy.

_______________

It was night time and that's when it gets really cold. I decided to start the fire. Zion hasn't returned yet and I started thinking the worst.

"Hey y/n!" Zion voiced screamed. I turned around and saw Zion running towards me, with someone behind him.

It was a girl, she looked our age, and even though her clothes are ripped and her hair is a mess, she still looked gorgeous.

"New friend." I say and Zion turned to look at her and then back at me and chuckled.

"Yeah, I found her on my walk, she's been here this whole time." The girl then steps up from behind him.

"Hi I'm audreyana." She said with a warm smile on her face.

"I'm y/n." I replied.

"I know, he wouldn't stop talking about how great you are." She said, and the warm smile never leaves her face.

"I bet." I walked away from them and went into the tent, to clear my head and besides I wasn't feeling so good.

I laid down for awhile until the someone entered the tent. "Seriously?" Zion voice said.

"Not now, Zion I don't feel good."

"She was just trying to be nice, she was out there alone for a whole month, you didn't have to be rude."

"I wasn't being rude." I said, defending myself.

"Really, your vibes were saying something different." I was getting agitated with this conversation.

"To be honest, I don't care about her feelings, I care about getting off this island, and you are really starting to piss me off."

"Me, have you seen the way your acting."

"I'm sorry, being called a bitch doesn't really make a person wanna make you a fucking fruit basket." At this moment I'm sitting up.

"Well stop acting like one, and things will change."

"Just leave me alone Zion, I don't even want to argue with you anymore, just go comfort audreyana, since you like sucking her dick so much." I laid back down trying to block him out.

"Whatever." He said and he exits the tent.  I ended up falling asleep.

____________

I woke up in the morning and dreading to see Zion. I leave the tent and seen him and audreyana playing around in the water.

I then felt something in my stomach. Jealousy. I shake it off and tried finding supplies that can help us get off this island.

I was pulling vines off of trees and gathered wood. I was going to make a shaft, it's really the only way to get off unless someone finds us.

I felt someones presence behind me but I don't turn around. "I'm sorry if I upsetted you yesterday." I then realized it was Audreyana.

"It wasn't you, I just had a lot to think about and I wasn't feeling good." I said, reassuring her.

"I heard you and Zion's fight, he tells me you guys never even argued, I thought it had something to do with me." I turn around to Audreyana and noticed she was frowning.

"It's complicated, we had a little fight even before you came but he's acting different now." I turn back around and pick up all the wood and took it back to the tent.

Audreyana follows behind me. "You wanna know what be told me about you." I stopped in my tracks.

Do I wanna know what be thinks about me? No he's a jackass, but what if he's talking bad about me, but it also can be good.

"He tells me that you're super smart, and your a badass that fights what she wants, your incredibly beautiful and when he closes his eyes at night all he thinks about is you." I let out a sigh. "He says that your not like other girls he's meet and that's what he loves about you, and he says that your the only person that can make being stranded on a desert island the best moments of his life."

I turn around to her, still not believing her. "He really said that?" She nods her head, I let out a smile.

"You can tell by the way he looks at you, he's in love with you." I couldn't help but to think that Zion's in love with me.

"I doubt it." I say and continue walking to the tent.