{18} My Best Friend Pt.2 😭

m/n: mother's name

y/a: your address

y/n POV

It's been 1 month and 3 days since I last talked to Zion. I know a whole month. We would see each other before school and after school but never say a word to each other like we were never friends.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat things and say that everything is alright but I've been depressed lately and I try to hide it but my mother can see right through it.

She tells me that I should see a therapist or talk things out with Zion but she doesn't understand. It's not so simple, and plus he's doing better without me.

He's on the basketball team. He's a A+ student, he has more friends, and he's still popular. While me, I'm a nobody. Nobody talks to me and nobody even looks at me, I'm invisible.

The thing is I always thought that nothing would change between me and Zion. That nothing would would stop us from being friends, but a girl did.

Somedays I'm so depressed that I don't even want to get out of bed. Like today is one of those days. I don't want to see sunlight, I don't want to see anyone, I don't want to feel anything.

I think sometimes life would be easier if I was dead. Who would care? I just make everyone's life miserable and you see that after me and Zion stopped being friends he did better in life. That says a lot.

I hear my bedroom door open and I pull my covers over my head. "It's time for school, get out of bed." My mom, she pulled the covers off of me and I feel the cold breeze hit me.

I pulled it back over my head, pushing my face into my pillow. "Leave me alone." A muffled sound come from me. She pulled the covers off of me again.

"You either go to school or therapy, you decide." I groan and got ready for school.

Once I was ready she decided to give me a ride to school. When we get there, I quickly get out of the car and walked to my locker.

When I get to my locker, I see Zion and Audreyana and their  friends walking down the hall. I got what I needed and closed my locker.

I started walking to my class when I bumped into Audreyana. "Watch were your going, Emo-bitch." She said. I didn't have the time to argue with her and she was already causing a scene.

I tried to walk around her but she blocked me. I stumbled back a little. "What? No comeback, no snarky remarks, are you broken or have you finally realize you existents in this world is past tense." I just stared at her with a straight face.

"Nobody wants you here. You're a waste of air, and you need to kill yourself, and do everyone a favor." She said. Now that hurt, I felt myself become teary-eyed.

"Audreyana that's enough." Zion said, I walked away from them and into the girls bathroom.

I walked into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet and let out all my tears. I started to take her words into consideration, maybe I should kill myself, my mom won't be home until later and I'll have enough time.

I wiped my tears, I try to make it look like I wasn't trying, and when I look decent enough I went to class.

___________

As the last class bell rings, I quickly make my way out of my class. I ran all the way home and decided that before I end it all I'll do this one thing first.

When I got home, I wrote a note to Zion. I need to say what I have to say in this letter, that can't say to him in person.

Once I finished the letter. I ran outside and quickly slipped it into the Kuwonu's mailbox next door.