{25} Pregnancy Fetish? 😍

(A/N: blind is a fucking bop 😭)

y/n POV

Being 6 months pregnant and single is rough. Don't get me wrong, my family takes care of me, but my douche ex boyfriend wanted me to kill her and I wasn't doing that.

He couldn't except that so he left. He moved to New York to live with his dad, he said, "That baby will destroy you future." Fuck him, he worked at McDonald's he destroyed his own life.

To be honest, what me and my ex had didn't even feel like a relationship, I think he just wanted to kill, well congrats I'm pregnant you dumb fuck.

I just turned 19 recently and I did have plans on going to college but I can't, a lot of people tell me I should give my baby up for adoption but, that's not my family's tradition.

If I even think about giving my baby up for adoption I'm getting slapped in the face, plus I was keeping my baby regardless.

I was at the doctors because I had a appointment, he wanted to make sure the baby was still breathing and healthy. I was sitting in the waiting room, scrolling through my Instagram to past time.

I could feel someone's eyes on me. I let my suspicions lift my head to meet eyes with this boy sitting across from me. He looks about my age, probably older, he was wearing a cap, that let his dyed dreads fall out of them.

He was dumb cute. He sends me a small smile that made my heart fluster. I'm not gonna lie, I get shy around boys, it's probably why I can keep one. I looked back at my phone, feeling the heat flush to my cheeks.

Can he see that I'm pregnant, it's kinda hard to miss I'm fucking huge and that's really a deal breaker for guys. I was trying so hard not to make eye contact with him.

When I looked up again, he was still looking at me. I wanted to say hi or something but like I said I'm shy asf. He had his head laying on his fingers as he was studying my features.

I was studying his too. Behind the cap be had chocolate brown eyes, and thick ass eyebrows, also had a nose ring that brought out his eyes more, and big plump lips that looked so soft, and his caramel skin glowing in the dim lightened room.

To me he looked so familiar, like I've seen him somewhere but I couldn't pay my finger on it. Then the sound of my phone ringing pulled my eyes off of him. I look at the phone and it was my mother  calling.

MaMaBear😇
ACCEPT | DECLINE

I press accept and pull my phone to my ear.

Me 😆

Hello

Mama Bear

Hey y/n, how's the doctors office?

Me😆

I'm still waiting to see him

Mama Bear

Oh. I have great news

Me😆

Which is?

Mama Bear