TGSF Chapter 6 - Swimming

Thursday, September 26th, 2021

Tatianna's POV

The ladies and I had a good ole time during our sleepover. We talked about everything - our married lives, work, etc.

Adrian even joined us. She told us some funny stories about her husband and Shane.

"Ladies, we better get ready and go downstairs for breakfast. I had a wonderful time talking to you all last night and this morning."

"We had a wonderful time too, Adrian. I would love for you to meet my mom and Niko's Nana Dory the next time you all come for a visit to California. You and my mom have similar personalities - you're fiery, protective, loving, supportive, and sweet."

"Aww, thanks, sweetie." After everyone hugged Adrian, we made our way downstairs.

Before going to sit with my team, I sneaked up behind my hubby, who was talking to Griffin, Shane, and Cris.

"Good morning, gentlemen."

"Hey, Tatianna. How was the sleepover?" Shane asked.

"We had a great time. And, I'm not telling you guys what we talked about, either."

"We'll see about that one later, missy."

Before Shane, Cris, and I walked over to our team, I patted Niko's butt. Griffin laughed. Niko just grinned.

We all took our seats once we saw Kalani enter the room.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. As you all know, Tatianna and Niko are your captains for today. Today's event will be a swimming competition. There will be a speedboat timely placed in the water. Adrian, Brently, and I will be aboard the boat. You will all swim to the boat. Once you touch the boat, swim back to the shore and tag your teammate. The last one on the shore is the winner. Since Cocoa's team won yesterday, Niko, you'll pick first."

Niko's POV

"We are going to have some fun today, so I'm picking myself against Tatianna."

Tatianna - "Game on, Kostopoulos. Bliss against Shane."

"Marco vs. Noeli."

Tatianna - "Griffin vs. Sophia."

"Cris vs. Kami."

It was hilarious! Bliss and Kami gave each other a high-five as Cris and Shane sighed. I'll ask about that one after we finish choosing partners. "Layla vs. Ryan."

Tatianna - "Matti vs Aiesha."

"Cocoa vs. Cam."

Tatianna - "Graeme vs Janiyah."