Chapter 22

I am sorry it took me so long. I am still upset about the break up. But at least i updated right? So it's an alright chapter. But i need to know, how old most of you guys are because, i don't want to get to graphic in my next chapter or so. Also sorry for spelling and grammer. My new laptop isn't letting me do spell check. It kept making me mad so i gave up!

Chelsea's POV

I woke up the next morning to find everyone gone. I entered the kitchen to find a note.

babe,

Parents wanted us home to talk about the band. I will be back over around noon. No dance for me today.

Love you babe

Riker

I smiled to myself and looked at the clock. It was only Eleven. I had time to shower and get ready before he came over. I grabbed my phone and I noticed I had a voice mail. I dialled my number and password.

“Hey, It's Alyssa. I am the manager of Hot-Topic. I was wondering if you were still interested in coming in for that interview today and to sign some papers. Please call me back.”

I called Hot-Topic back and waited for someone to pick up. I hated talking on the phone. I wish I would have gotten Alyssa's cell number. Someone finally picked up.

“Hello and thank you for choosing Hot-Topic, Alyssa speaking.” she said.

“Alyssa, it's Chelsea.” I replied.

“Hey, are you coming in today?”

“Yeah, I can. I just need to have a shower and get ready. Do I need to bring anything?” I asked

“Just bring a resume. Also our photographer is in. He will want to take a couple of test shots, we have clothes here. You can do your hair and make-up though. See you in an hour or so.” she replied before hanging up. I went to put my phone down before it buzzed.

“Hey babe. I am on my way over. I have some good news. See you in a few.”

“I am just about to hop in the shower. Just walk right in.”

“Sounds dangerous. Try stepping in the shower instead.” he replied. I laughed and grabbed a pair of lime green skinny jeans and a black tank top. I ran the water and got in. I washed my hair, shaved and washed my body I got out of the shower and realized I forgot to grab a bra and underwear. I wrapped the towel around me and went back into my room to find Riker laying on my bed reading a book. He looked up and blushed. He put his head back down.

“Sorry, I needed to grab a pair of underwear and a bra. I have to go down to Hot-Topic today.” I replied going into my drawer and running back into the bathroom. I quickly changed and did my hair and make-up. I walked back out and Riker walked over to me.

“You look beautiful.” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his neck.

“Only to you.” I answered. I felt his arms wrap around me and he lifted me up and pushed me back against the wall.

“What do I have to do, to make you believe you are beautiful?” he whispered, kissing down my neck to my collerbone. I bit my lip and he looked me in the eye. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back his tongue asking for entrance but I wasn't going to make it that easy. I smiled as he tried again. He pulled away and put me back on the ground. “Are you sure you have to go to Hot-Topic?”

“Yes. But you should come with me!” I replied grabbing my bag and walking into the living room. “By the way, what was the good news?”

“Well I went for an audition just before school started and I got the part!” he said. I turned around and hugged him.