Chapter 24

Hey everyone this is the last chapter. I am going to be making a sequal. I promise.

It's short and sweet but it leads the way for the sequal

Rydel's POV.

It's been a couple of months since Riker and Chelsea broke up. I haven't seen or talked to her since. We tried going to her house and talking to her but their was no answer. She wasn't coming to school it was like she just dropped off the face of the earth. I decided to stop by Hot-Topic after school today. I walked down stairs to find Riker holding hands with some girl. Ever since him and Chelsea broke up he has become more of a jerk then he was before. I have tried to get him to go talk to her but he refuses. He is starting to get on my last nerve. I walk right past them without saying a word.

“Morning.” Rocky said handing me an apple. I smile and nod towards the living room. He follows and so does Ross.

“What's up?” Ross asked.

“First of all. What's up with that?” I whispered pointing towards Riker and his new girlfriend.

“I have no idea. I guess he would move on eventually.” Rocky Replied.

“Alrighty then. After school I am going to Hot-Topic to see Chelsea and talk to her. Did you two want to come?”

“Of course. I miss her.” Ross said and Rocky nodded.in agreement.

“It's rude to whisper you know.” Riker said walking over to us bringing his girlfriend too. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I pulled out my phone and texted Chelsea like I did every morning. I put my phone back in my pocket and finished getting ready for school. I felt my phone start to go off. I pulled it back out and to my surprise it was Chealsea's number. I smiled and quickly answered.

“Hey! Where the hell have you been, we all thought you died.” I said.

“Is this Rydel Lynch?” a voice came from the phone.

“Yeah. Who is this?”

“It's Officer Biggs.” he replied. I froze, Everyone walked over to me including Riker.

“What's going on?” Ross asked. I put my phone on speaker.

“There has been an accident. Chealsea is in the hospital, She's on life support. We aren't sure how long she is going to make it. Please come up here as soon as you can.” he announced before hanging up. All of us were speachless. I looked at Riker as he was smirking. He had something to do with this I know it.