Chapter 21

A/N: The link is a picture of her house. Also i am going to start writing my One direction Fanfic

Chelsea's POV ;)

I tried pushing the door closed but it was no use. He barged right in. I looked behind me and Kelly had disappeared. I was hopping she was calling the police. I couldn't believe the guy my mom and I escaped from was now standing in my living room. I didn't know what to say or do so I stood there silently waiting for him to either explain or kill me like he killed my mother.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I blurted out.

“Just came to visit my daughter.” he replied.

“You are not my father. Get the hell out of my house!” I screamed.

“I'm not going anywhere. Your mom is dead and by default I'm your guardian.”

“No you're not. You would have had to adopt me when mom and you were together.”

“Actually, your mother didn't change her will before she died. In her will she stated that if anything were to happen to her I would be your guardian. However, the money is all yours.” he said stepping towards me. I heard sirens outside the house. Thank you Kelly. Two police officers walked up to the house and looked between the two of us. I looked at them and realized the one was Officer Biggs.

“Is this true?” I whispered.

“I'm sorry Chelsea but it's true. However, Mr. Cole you will need to come down to the station to answer a few questions.” Officer biggs stated, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the car. I turned around to see Kelly emerging from the kitchen. I closed the door and sat down against it.

“Who was that?” she asked sitting beside me.

“That was the man who use to abuse me and now my guardian.” I replied.

Riker's POV \o/

We just finished dance rehearsal early. We were on our way out the door when I got a text from Kelly.

“Get to Chelsea's ASAP! It's important.” I quickly read it out loud and all of us ran towards Chelsea's house. Once we got there we ran in and saw Chelsea passed out on Kelly's lap. I looked at them confused. Kelly slid herself out from underneath Chelsea and walked into the kitchen motioning for us to follow.

“What was so urgent?” I asked.

“You know the man that abused Chelsea and her mom?” she asked in return.

“Yeah.” Rocky replied.

“Well he showed up here today. He is at the police station right now, but he is now Chelsea's legal guardian.” she answered. We all protested but she put up her hand and we all stopped. “Chelsea's mom forgot to change her will. Now legally she is able to stay with someone else, if she is in a safe home there is nothing anyone can do about it. Meaning if one of our parents allow her to stay with us, he can't touch her. I called my mom already, she said if she had the room she would. But right now, she doesn't.” she finished. Ratliff dialed a number and went outside. She looked around at the rest of us.

“If Ellington can't then I am sure our parents will. But right now they are in a meeting and we can't get a hold of them.” Rydel spoke. Ratliff walked in with a big smile on his face.

“My mom said she could stay with us, if your parents say no and as long as you're okay with it Kelly.” he replied looking from me to Kelly. I sent a long text to my dadexplaining everything that had happened and was praying that I would get a response within a couple hours. We all walked back into the living room and Chelsea was slowly standing up. She ran over to me and I pulled her into a hug.

“Don't worry babe, we will get this straightened out.” I whispered kissing her head and rubbing her back.

“You should tell them the good news!” Kelly screamed. Chelsea gave her a confused look but then smiled.

“What's the good news?” Ross asked.

“Well we were at the mall today and we were at Hot-Topic. I got a whole new wardrobe and as we were leaving the store. The manager stopped us and well, they want me to be a model for the clothes!” she screamed the last part. I pulled her back into a hug. Maybe this would help her with her confidence.

“She also might have a job.” Kelly added. We all heard a knock and the door open and we turned around to see Officer Biggs.

“Chelsea, Mr. Cole is being held for a little while. Your mom was under the suspicion that he would eventually come back. So she had bought another house, a safe house. We want you to move grab your clothes and move into it. We were watching you at the mall today, so we know that you have some brand new clothes. Grab them and the other officers will grab everything else.”

She nodded and ran upstairs to grab her bag from earlier. She threw it in the cop car. The other two cops came in and grabbed everything. Her bed sheets, her jewelry, everything but her bed and dresser. Once everything was in the car we got a ride to her apartment.

Chelsea's POV \o/

I walked into my new house and I couldn't help but smile. It had everything I ever wanted. The rooms were huge and my bathroom even came with a bathtub with jets and a shower. Everything was perfect, my kitchen was the size of my living room at my old house. It would take some getting use to but it was perfect. I hung my clothes up with the help of everyone then we went outside. I noticed Riker look at his phone and quickly texted someone. When we got outside there was a hot tub and a Tiki bar. Ratliff went over to the bar and made us all smoothies. We sat down and started drinking them.

“Our parents said that it was okay if you lived with us. But I don't think it's the best idea right now. Maybe living here is.” Riker said putting his arm around me. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

“I think that living with you guys would me amazing! But I would be to close to him. For now I'll be fine here.” I replied standing up. “Who wants to go in the hot tub?”

“We have no swim trunks or bathing suits.” Rydel replied. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed a few swim trunks and bikinis.

“I have always preferred wearing boys shorts. I have extra bikinis too.” I replied returning outside and throwing the clothes at them. We all went to change. I was the first one out and in the hot tub followed by Riker.

“Are you going to be okay babe?” he asked sliding in beside me and whispering in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

“I'm perfect now.” I whispered. He smiled and kissed me again.

“Wait a second. Are you actually wearing a bikini?” he asked.

“Yup. I may have to model them for Hot-Topic. I might as well start now.” I said. I heard clapping and turned around. It turns out that they had been standing there for a while. I laughed at them and they joined us. We lounged around for a little bit and decided to get out and played monopoly. It felt like I didn't have a care in the world, but I knew it would eventually change. But for now, I was safe.